Part 67

The siblings continued to walk through the loud corridors of the house filled with patients the duo continued to walk in a peaceful silence until the younger of the two started to spark conversation.

"Kanae, do you think Kanao likes Tanjiro?"

"Huh? I haven't thought about that but I'm almost certain she likes him, I believe that he is suitable for Kanao. We can only have kind and strong people for Kanao!" Kanae expressed in a protective sibling tone.

"Shinobu, Giyu is meant to be here later, why don't you make your move?" Kanae told.

"Wait! No! Not yet, it's too soon, I don't know if he would like me back or not."

"It's fine Little Sister, if you don't want to you don't have to but I think he is here to see Tanjiro and Nezuko mainly so you will be fine either way."

"Few! Mitsuri is also here for a "play date" with Nezuko, they are so cute!"

"Should we go and watch as we are on our break now?"

Giyu Pov

Sabito was currently on a mission so I decided to go check on Tanjiro and Nezuko, I was told that Tanjiro has woken up so that another reason that I need to go.

5 Minutes Later

Back at the Butterfly Estate

Back at the Butterfly Estate. At least this time I'm not injured. Giyu walked towards the front door and knocked. He waited a short few moments until Aoi a girl who lived and worked in the house answered.

"Hello? Oh Tomioka San, Nezuko and Tanjiro are in the room over their." She said whilst pointing towards the room. "Also Mitsuri is there as well, have fun!"

The Water Pillar then closed the door behind him and headed towards where his fellow demon slayers were.

"Hello Giyu!" Mitsuri beamed.

Nezuko ran up to me and hugged me almost like how I did to my Older sister. Tanjiro was asleep in a hospital bed. Unfortunate the main reason I came was to check on him. Then we started to play some games with Nezuko. After a while that started to do stuff with each others hair, putting it in puns ponytails and... I knew what my fate was it was the worst possible thing.

They would make me join in!!!

I tried to run from my fate but I was to slow. Nezuko quickly caught wind of me attempting to leave. She waved her hand for me to come back and so I did. In the brief moments of me sitting down the demon was already behind me, I had fell for her trap. She held multiple hair bands in her small hand and that's when it started. Doom.

Mitsuri Pov

Nezuko is so cute! She's even doing Giyu's hair! He looks so cool! Nezuko lifted her little hand into the air and presented Giyu's makeover.

I don't think the first one fits him.

"Let's try this one!"

Nezuko nodded in approval.

Giyu

The girls continued to talk about my hair until they finally reached the conclusion of somtging that fitted. Mitsuri went in front of me with a mirror in hand and passed it to me. She looked extremely excited to see my opinion. I stared at the mirror to see what they had done.

 I stared at the mirror to see what they had done

Flashback

"Well done Giyu it looks really good, in future i will need you to braid my hair."

"Thanks Giyu."

"Yay!" A young Giyu shouted in response to his sisters words.

Flashback End

Reminds me when I was a child. When life was easier.

"Wow! I never seen Giyu smile before!"

I think it was time to go.

"Goodbye!" The young man said.

"Goodbye, please play again!" Mitsuri shouted with a nodding Nezuko's approval.

The water pillar then left the house. As he was leaving the grounds he saw the Insect Pillar Shinobu.

Shinobu turned her head to Giyu, she stopped playing the flowers and stood upright facing Giyu. Although there was a large height difference between them, Shinobu started to chat.

"Hey Giyu, are you leaving already?" Shinobu's head was facing away from the pillar whilst she was asking to him and stuttering frequently.

"Yeah, thank you for letting me see Tanjiro and Nezuko." He responded whilst slightly bowing down.

"I.. It's ok,.... thank you for staying..."

"You can.. come back a..at any time."

"Thank you Shinobu, I need to go now goodbye, I will come again." Giyu said with a smile plastered across his face.

That was nice, Shinobu was nice, she seemed very red. Maybe she has the flu...

Shinobu Pov

"Goodbye."

Oh no, I think I screwed that up. I was stuttering to much and I was being loud. Giyu probably thinks I'm weird and just can't speak properly now.

How Shinobu Thought it it would go in her head

How Shinobu was in reality

Hello 👋Everybody It's me again.

Thank you for 43k reads it was only a couple days ago when we hit 40k reads, I accidentally uploaded two chapters today and I don't know how to Unupload them so you can keep them until I find I guide that's in Poliski.