Jayfeather Alert!

(An apprentice who is new to StarClan is eating at Smudge's pizzeria.)

Apprentice: Hi, I'd like a pepperoni and cat food pizza!

Smudge: Sure, just got to give you the standard warning, no refunds if burnt and...

(An alarm suddenly goes off.)

Alarm: Jayfeather alert! Jayfeather alert!

(A monster is driving up and down the streets, swerving wildly and going at 113 MPH. Suddenly, the monster makes a sharp right and crashes through the glass doors at the front of the pizzeria. It then crashes through the wall at the back of the pizzeria and turns onto the road on that side, still swerving wildly.)

Jayfeather: Please tell me if I'm about to crash into a lamppost!

(Birchfall drives a monster into the pizzeria. Smudge is standing in the monster's path and barely dives out of the way on time. Birchfall's monster has a huge donut gun on the top. Birchfall is trying to drive and fire donuts at Jayfeather's monster at the same time.)

Birchfall: I'll catch you soon! Oh, just where are the police when you need them?

Runningwind(from the sidewalk): Haven't we already gone over this? There are no police in StarClan!

Birchfall: Whatever! The border patrols are useless!

(Jayfeather screeches to a halt in the middle of the street. Birchfall swerves off of the road and crashes into a lamppost when he tries to avoid crashing into Jayfeather's monster. Jayfeather starts laughing. Birchfall manages to get out of the ruined monster and limps around.)

Birchfall: Hey! That's not funny! We both could've been severely injured and-

Jayfeather(from the distance, driving away in the monster): Bye! See you later!