Christmas Cookies/Jayfeather Again?

Author's Note- If you don't celebrate Christmas, please don't get offended. Whether you do or you don't celebrate Christmas, you will find this chapter amusing.

Ferncloud: Do you want to bake Christmas cookies with me, sweetheart?

Larchkit(smiling): Sure!

(ONE HOUR LATER)

(Ferncloud carries cookies outside. Larchkit grabs three and throws all of them in his mouth at once.)

Larchkit(mouth full): It's good!

(Suddenly they can hear the roar of a monster going really fast. Jayfeather appears swerving wildly while Birchfall follows close behind firing donuts at Jayfeather. Pink icing on the back of Jayfeather's monster reveals that a few of the donuts actually hit his monster.)

Birchfall: You're about to crash into a fence, stupid!

Jayfeather(Doesn't slow down at all): I know!

(Jayfeather's monster crashes into the white wooden fence that surrounds Ferncloud's property and it falls down. Jayfeather drives across the grass of Ferncloud's yard. Birchfall sighs and follows.)

Birchfall: Another thing to tell the judge in court! Vandalism of private property...

Ferncloud: Hasn't someone already told you there's no courts in StarClan?

(Jayfeather drives past Ferncloud and Larchkit.)

Jayfeather: Hey, I want a cookie!

(Jayfeather opens the door and leans out the door, taking his paws off the wheel in doing so. He snatches the tray of cookies out of Ferncloud's paws, closes the door and then tosses one in his mouth.)

Birchfall: Another crime I can charge you with! Theft...Ferncloud, do you want to sue him in a court of law?

Ferncloud: What did I just say about how many courts there are in StarClan?

(Jayfeather's monster was heading towards a giant oak tree. Jayfeather puts his paws on the wheel and turns just in time to avoid crashing into the tree. He crashes into  the fence on that side of the yard and pulls onto another road. The monster continues to swerve wildly.)

Birchfall(muttering to himself): I don't think he drives crazily, swerving wildly on the road, because he's blind. It's to avoid the donuts!!