SPOOF 3

-This happened right after Squirrelkit and Leafkit were born! :D-

(Firestar hears loud yowling. Runs over to see what the commotion is. Smudge is being attacked by Dustpelt, Mousefur, and Ferncloud.)

Firestar: Stop! Go back to camp right now and leave this kittypet alone. Why are you here Smudge? Have you had more dreams about SkyClan?

Smudge(wailing): I needed consoling! My housefolk, they ruined my dream!

Firestar: What?

Smudge: They drove home in this new shiny red car one day!

Firestar: Car?

Smudge: Yes a car! They finally got rid of that old car and got a new one!

(Firestar stares at him, looking at him as if he had suddenly grown a third eye.)

Firestar: Okay...continue even though I have no idea what a car....

Smudge(interrupts him): I thought they had brought the red car home as a present for me! I thought they would teach me to drive it...but they haven't even let me in it!

Firestar: I have no idea what you are saying...

(Strange cat walks through bushes)

???: Hi, who are you?

Firestar: Um, Firestar. Who are you?

Smudge: This is Sparkle.

Sparkle: Do you want a pancake?

Firestar: What?

Sparkle: I stole one from my housefolk's refrigerator. Pancake party for the three of us!

Smudge: You actually did that! Awesome!

Firestar: Um, could you explain to me what a pancake is?

Sparkle(gasps): You don't know what a pancake is?

Firestar: No...

Smudge: Sparkle, you are talking to a wild cat!

Sparkle: He is a wild cat? (a note of fear enters her voice) Please don't eat me!

Firestar(rolls his eyes): Seriously?

Smudge: Ok...Firestar we have to leave. Pancake party, right, Sparkle?

Sparkle: Yeah.

(They both run off and disappear.)

Firestar: Kittypets...