From Hawkfrost's diary: Ways to Get Kicked Out of RiverClan

Dear Fluffy, my amazing pink diary,

RiverClan has so many stupid rules and they insist on following something ridiculous that they refer to as the warrior code. I can't bear to follow it anymore. I can't bear to live in RiverClan anymore! So, I've come up with 20 different ways to get kicked out of RiverClan. Here they are:

1. Run around the camp screaming, "Everyone, DIE!!!"

2. Kill Leopardstar and put her body on the fresh-kill pile.

3. Destroy all of the medicine cat's supplies.

4. Poison all of the fish.

5. Call a Clan meeting from the Highledge and say, "Guess what guys? I'm Tigerstar's son and I'm proud of it!"

6. Say that Leopardstar loves Onestar every 10 seconds.

7. Run into the nursery and steal the kits right when all of the queens are watching!

8. Say, "WE HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM!" and when someone asks what's wrong, say, "I killed Leopardstar and Mistyfoot, so we don't have a leader! So you have to choose me!"

9.  Steal Mistyfoot's hairbrush.

10. Say, "I hate StarClan!"

11. Say, "BloodClan was awesome! Why did you guys have to kill Scourge? I would have loved to meet him!"

12. Interrupt Leopardstar at a Gathering and say, "I wish I was a kittypet!"

13. Walk into Leopardstar's den without asking for permission and tell her, "Firestar is a better leader than you and he's a KITTYPET!"

14. On the first snowy day of leaf-bare, say, "Happy leaf-bare!" to every cat.

15. Start singing a Justin Bieber song. 

16. Run into the nursery when the kits' mothers aren't there and say, "YOUR MOTHERS ARE DEAD!" to the kits.

17. Put tobasco sauce on a piece of fresh-kill and give it to Leopardstar.

18. Give the kits a piece of fresh-kill with tobasco sauce on it and let them eat it.

19. Feed the kits deathberries.

20. Say, "I hate One Direction!" and all the she-cats will attack you and kick you out of the Clan.