Things That Happened in Your Life: Episode 1

Runningwind: Hello, StarClan! We are here tonight on Things That Happened in Your Life. I am your host, Runningwind, and tonight, our contestant is the one and only Firestar!

Patchpelt(from the audience): Yay, Fire-Fire-cat!

Runningwind: Firestar, do you know what the prize is if you win tonight?

Firestar: No.

Runningwind: You mean you haven't been watching our show?

A cat in the audience: Runningwind, you mouse-brain, this is the first episode of your quiz show!

Runningwind: Ok, then. Anyways, the prize is 500,000 mice!!!

(A huge container full of mice is rolled out onto the stage)

Runningwind: Okay, the first question is an easy one. It's kind of like an example question. Oh, and did I mention that this question is a yes or no question?

Mousefur(from the audience): Just ask the question already, you fool!

Patchpelt(from the audience): Hi, Mousefur-cat!

Runningwind: Alright, Mrs. Impatient Pizza-face. I'll ask the question.

Mousefur(from the audience): Hey! Did you just insult my pizzeria? No one dares to insult my pizzeria and you will...

Runningwind: Shut up or security will make you leave!

Mousefur: Let them try to make me leave!

(Bramblestar, Lionblaze, and Graystripe drag Mousefur away. She tries to claw all of them and is yowling furiously. Lionblaze hits her over the head with his paw and knocks her out.)

Runningwind: Anyways, the question is: Is your fur purple?

Firestar: Perhaps, or perhaps not...

Runningwind: This is a yes or no question!!!

Firestar: No.

Runningwind: Correct! Now, we're onto the real questions! Answer five more questions correctly and leave with...

Audience: 500,000 mice!!!

Runningwind: Question two, Who was Ferncloud's mother?

Firestar: This is so easy...

Runningwind: This is so easy, is NOT Ferncloud's mother. SO you don't win 500, 000 mice!

Firestar: But I...

Runningwind: That's all for now folks! See you next time on Things That Happened in Your Life, where hopefully our next contestant will have better luck!

Firestar: This is so easy wasn't my answer! The answer is Brindleface!

(Runningwind ignores him)

Runningwind: Have a wonderful rest of the evening, and may the prey be plentiful!