An Interview with TheLionPrideLioness(Lionclaw)

Crazystar: Who is your favorite cook...Mousefur or Smudge?

Lionclaw: Umm, it's so hard to decide but I like Mousefur's, sorry Smudge but her's are not burnt!

Crazystar: Is Mousefur nice to you or not? MoonCrystal said she is mean!

Lionclaw: She is nice to me, I think she hates MoonCrystal though, she always gets my orders right.

Crazystar: Do you think she charges too much for one pizza?

Lionclaw: No not really, I always give her a mouse just in case. She keeps tips from me because I like her pizzas! Yum!

Crazystar: Is the chicken topping the reason you like Mousefur's pizzas more?

Lionclaw: ..........Kinda yes, and they aren't burnt.....like someone I know *Cough Smudge Cough Cough*

Crazystar: What is the worst thing about Smudge's pizzas?

Lionclaw: Hmm........possibly the burnt crust, sorry Smudge it's true.

Crazystar: Is it true that his pizzas taste like cardboard?

Lionclaw: Yes, sorry Smudge....again.

Crazystar: What do Smudge's burgers taste like? Are they better than Mousefur's?

Lionclaw: Weellllll, yes sorry Mousefur, but your expertice is in pizzas! No offense.

Crazystar: Do you think Smudge makes better french fries than Mousefur?

Lionclaw: Mousefur makes them better, Smudge keeps them in the fryer too long.

Crazystar: Mousefur's fries are saltier than Smudge's, right?

Lionclaw: Yes they are. Smudge's are a little dry.

Crazystar: Is it true that Mousefur uses sea salt on her fries?

Lionclaw: Yes, it is. I LOVE her fries! Can I have some after the interview?? Yummy yummy fries!!

Crazystar: Sure, after the interview, we can go to her McDonald's. So, do you like Mousefur's chicken nuggets?

Lionclaw: Yes, also because Smudge doesn't like chicken! *Sticks tongue out at Smudge*

Crazystar: Aren't you afraid that Smudge will get his Twolegs to hurt you?

Lionclaw: No, I'm a warrior! I know how to use these claws!

Crazystar: I suppose it is hard to be afraid of Smudge after the cheeseburger incident with Hawkstorm. Do you have any comments on that?

Lionclaw: It was SO funny! I rolled on the floor laughing so hard. Firestar came down to talk to me and I couldn't talk because I was laughing so hard! I still do!

Crazystar: Are you glad Firestar and Lionheart published this book?

Lionclaw: Yes I am! A million thanks to Firestar and Lionheart! Thanks you guys so much!!

Crazystar: I'm sure they appreciate it. Thanks for your time, and I'll post this right away!

Lionclaw: Okay thanks to you for this!

Crazystar: No problem!