Warrior Cats on Wattpad....Part 2

(Blossomfall refreshes her inbox. She sees a new email)

Firestar_Is_Better_Than_You posted a story!

(Blossomfall hisses in anger and opens the email)

Firestar_Is_Better_Than_You posted a story!

Tigerstar Doesn't Love Me(A Blossomfall/Tigerstar Romance Story)-Chapter 1

Read Now

(Blossomfall clicks read now)

Chapter 1

   I could still see his beautiful amber gaze in the back of my mind. I could see his dark fur, his regal posture, and his powerful muscles beneath his fur. I looked around the warriors den and hesitated before murmuring quietly, "I love you, Tigerstar."

   I heard a shocked gasp and looked up to see my crippled sister, Briarlight, hauling herself into the den. "What?!?!?" Briarlight exclaimed.

   I glared at her. "Go away, Briarlight," I meowed. "It's none of your business."

   "It is my  business when my Clanmate and sister says something as mouse-brained as that! Did you really just say you love Tigerstar?" Briarlight asked.

   I stepped forward and shoved my nose in her face. "Yes! And why does it matter to you?" I growled.

   "You can't love that murderous, traitorous cat!" Briarlight exclaimed. Then, she paused, and started laughing. "Oh, funny joke! Of course you don't love Tigerstar! You've never even met that treacherous cat!"

   "Who says I haven't met him?" I snarled.

   "Wha-wha-what; how-" Briarlight stammered in shock.

   "No one asked for your advice, you crippled, worthless, stupid she-cat!" I shouted. "And if you tell anyone about it, it'll be the last thing you ever say or do!"

Comments & Reviews

I_Am_A_Hungry_Cat: @Firestar_Is_Better_Than_You i am not a crippled, worthless, stupid she-cat!

Bumblestripe_Wants_A_Cookie:  Awesome! Please post the next chapter!

Firestar_Is_Better_Than_You: So what do you guys think?

(Blossomfall begins typing)

Blossomfall2112: @Bumblestripe_Wants_A_Cookie You're an idiot!

Blossomfall2112: @Firestar_Is_Better_Than_You delete this story RIGHT NOW!

To be continued...