Savage Love (Alex)

Y/n's pov

"Ah right there!" Alex moans from underneath me and seconds later she comes undone. I place a kiss on her lips as I collapsed on the bed beside her. The only noise coming from her trying to catch her breath. After a few minutes she sits up and swings her legs to the side of the bed. This is a regular occurrence for the two of us, her asshole boyfriend breaks up with her or she'll break up with him and she'll come over and work out her frustrations with me. I sit up slightly as she slides her shirt over her head.

"Hey I was thinking maybe instead of you leaving right away maybe you could stay for dinner?" Truth be told I'm in love with the brunette. I can never tell her no and she has a way of making me spend up all my cash. I know that she'll never love me in that way, so if this is all I can get from her I'll take it.

"Don't be ridiculous Y/n. You know what's going on between you and I is only physical. No strings or feelings attached" she says putting her jeans on.

"Right" I sigh

"I'll see you later" she says walking out of my room. I hear the front door close and I groan. I roll over and open my bedside table draw and pull out my notebook and start writing.

Alex's pov

"How's it going Lex?" Kelley asks sitting down next to me on the bench so I sigh.

"I walked in to see Servando cheating on me"

"Again? Alex you need to let him go he's toxic and I hate to say it but you're slowly letting him change you and it's definitely not for the better" she mumbles

"I love him Kel" I say and she rolls her eyes

"Alex love isn't you on the sidewalk in a new dress all alone on your anniversary. Or you calling me because he's not picking up his phone" she says

"He's just-"

"You need to stop making excuses for him. He's a grown man who continues to cheat on you time and time again. You know what I think? I think you should actually give Y/n a chance because at least she would treat you the way you deserve to be treated."

"You're just saying that because she's your cousin" I huff

"Yes and also because I know she's a good person with a heart of gold and wouldn't break your heart." She says

"I don't want to talk about her right now Kel. I'll talk to you later" I say getting up off the bench. Maybe Kelley is right maybe just going on a date to see if Y/n and I would work wouldn't kill me. I pull out my phone and decided to send her a text.

Y/n's pov

I'm sitting down at a reserved table as I wait for Alex to show up. She rounds the corner and sits down next to me and I give her a smile.

"You look beautiful Alex"

"Thank you. You look good as well" we order our food and we make small talk as I get to know her more. I'm about to ask a question when someone cuts me off

"Alex?" I turn to see her on and off again boyfriend and I mentally groan.

"Servando what are you doing here?" She rasps

"I came to say I'm sorry and I won't do it ever again you have my word." He says handing her a bouquet of flowers, I give her a look.

"I promise baby please just take me back" he begs. Alex gives me a look and stands up.

"I'm sorry Y/n but I love him. Not you" and with that she leaves me sitting all alone. The waitress brings the food but gives me a confused look.

"Um could you please bring me the check" I sigh placing my head in my hands. I pay and head back to my apartment only to find my cousin waiting for me.

"Hey how did your date go?" She asks and I send her a look.

"She left very shortly after she got there"

"What do you mean?"

"Servando showed up begging for her to forgive him and she did and left with him" I sigh crashing down on the couch next to her.

"I'm gonna smack her I swear"

"And you know what sucks? I still want her love" I sigh and she gives me a hug.

"It'll work out Y/n/n I promise. But you should rest you have a concert tomorrow" she says and I nod heading to bed.

Alex's pov

"Have a good show tonight Y/n" I say pulling up my pants as I leave her bedroom. Servando and I got into a fight this afternoon so I called Y/n and came over and one thing led to another. I go over to Kelley's house to get ready for Y/n's concert and soon enough we're making our way to the venue waiting for the show to start.

"I heard what you did to Y/n Alex and it's was messed up" Kelley says

"I'm sorry but I couldn't say no to Servando"

"And I'm upset that Y/n can't seem to say no to you" she sighs. I go to respond but the lights go down as the show begins. Because we know Y/n we got front row seats.

"All right everyone this is a new song I wrote about a one sided love and how you just can't quit that person because you want their love. Anyways it's called Savage love. Enjoy" Y/n says and soon enough the music starts.

If I woke up without ya
I don't know what I would do
Thought I could be single forever
'Til I met you
Usually don't be fallin', be fallin', fallin' fast
You got a way of keeping me comin' back to back
I just found out, the only reason that you lovin' me
Was to get back at your ex-lover but before you leave
Usually I would never, would never even care
Baby I know she creepin', I feel it in the air
Every night and every day
I try to make you stay
But your
Savage love
Did somebody, did somebody
Break your heart?
Lookin' like an angel
But your savage love
When you kiss me
I know you don't give two fucks
But I still want that
Your savage love
Your savage love-love-love
You could use me
'Cause I still want that (Your savage)
Baby I hope that this ain't karma 'cause I get around
You wanna run it up, I wanna lock it down
Usually don't be fallin', be fallin', fallin' fast
You got a way of making me spend up all my cash
Every night and every day
I try to make you stay
But your
Savage love
Did somebody, did somebody
Break your heart?
Lookin' like an angel
But your savage love
When you kiss me
I know you don't give two fucks
But I still want that
Your savage love
Your savage love-love-love
You could use me
'Cause I still want that your savage love
Your savage love-love-love
You could use me
Baby
Savage love (Oh girl)
Did somebody, did somebody
Break your heart?
Lookin' like an angel
But your savage love
When you kiss me
I know you don't give two fucks
But I still want that
Your savage love (Savage love)
Your savage love-love-love (Ooh yeah)
Girl you could use me
'Cause I still want that your savage love

She sings the last verse looking at me then turns to the crowd and closes the show with some final words. We meet up with Y/n back stage and I pull her off to the side.

"You wrote that song about me"

"Yes because I can't quit saying no to you Alex and I know you only use me for sex to get back at Servando for whatever it is he's done"

"That's not-"

"True? Yes it is and you know it. But it's okay because I still want your Savage Love"

————————————————————————
Hey y'all here's a update on this story. I just had this idea swimming around in my head and thought I might as well make it into a one shot. Anyways hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment!

Song is by Jason Derulo and Jawsh 685