I'm gay (Megan)

Y/n's pov

"Mom, dad I have something to tell you" I say sitting in the chair opposite from them as I nervously twiddle my thumbs. My family has never really liked anything lgbtq+ related and I'm gay so I doubt this will end well but I'm tired of hiding who I really am.

"What is it?" My father ask leaning forward a little bit

"Um I'm gay, have been for a while now. I'm tired of hiding who I am" I say. It's silent for a few minutes until I received a slap across my face. I grab my stinging cheek and glare at my mother.

"Get out" She says with venom laced in her voice

"What?"

"Pack your shit and leave you aren't welcomed in this house anymore you have 10 minutes" my father says. They walk away leaving me alone and I go to my room and pack my backpack and a small suitcase and make my way to the door but my brother stops me.

"Hey um.. I heard what happened" he starts and I roll my eyes

"Don't Luke" I say

"No. I want you to know that I still love you and I want you to have this" He says handing me a envelope. I open it to see money.

"Luke you've been saving up for that new game system I can't take this"

"Yes you can and you will. Now-"

"It's been 10 minutes get out Y/n" my father grabs my arm pulling me to the door throwing me out. I sigh as I put the hood of my sweatshirt over my head. I start down the street eventually ending up at the town park as the suns starts to set. I look around and decided to grab some food at the diner across the street leaving my things in view of the window of the diner. I order a small chicken wrap and then pay for it and head to the bench I left my things by. I lay down and close my eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" I hear a voice ask and I open one eye to see a lady with pink hair staring at me.

"Yeah I'm good. I've got this bench here...my sweatshirt" I smile

"What's your name kid?"

"Y/n, guess I don't really have a last name anymore" I shrug

"What do you mean?"

"My parents kicked me out for being gay"

"That's fucking messed up" she says

"Tell me about it. All I know is that I have no home now and I'm all I got." I shrug

"Well I'm not going to let that happen. I'm not going to let you live your life like that."

"What's it to you. I mean no offense but we just met. I don't even know your name" I scoff.

"I am Megan Rapinoe and I can't just watch you become homeless because your parents are homophobic." She says with a determined look in her eyes. For some reason I have this feeling to trust her that maybe all this was supposed to happen for a reason. I sigh and grab my things and smile.

"Okay Megan lead the way" we walk to this car and drive to a semi big house. I look up at it and I hear Megan chuckle.

"Bigger than you thought huh?"

"Yeah what the heck do you do for a living!" I exclaim.

"Well I play soccer professionally" she smiles

"That's wild dude" I smile and so does she

"I think you and I are going to get along. Come on there's someone I want you to meet" she says and leads the way to her house. She has a giant living room with a big flat screen tv and I see an xbox and playstation attached to it. I look around the front entrance a little bit until Meagan calls out to someone.

"Hey Sue!"

"Yeah?" I hear someone else call back then footsteps coming down the stairs. I see another lady come down but she eyes me then looks to Megan.

"Hey who's this?" she asks motioning towards me.

"This is Y/n her parents kicked her out for being gay" Megan explains and Sue nods.

"Okay well Y/n nice to meet you I'm Sue Bird I'm Megans girlfriend" She smiles sticking her hand out to shake so I do.

"Yeah so can I talk to you privately for a few minutes Sue?" Megan asks and she nods and they walk into the kitchen.

"Make yourself at home Y/n!" Megan calls out over her shoulder. I walk into the living room and turn on the play station and start playing a few games of Fifa. I hear them clear their throats so I turn around to see Megan smiling.

"Y/n how would you like to stay here and live with us?" She asks and I smile.

"That would be great I appreciate it." I smile and so does she

"Okay now scoot over you're about to get trashed" Megan smiles grabbing the other controller and selecting her team. I look over at her an smile.

"Yeah right I could probably beat you with my eyes closed" I smirk causing her to playfully shove me.

"We'll see about that" she scoffs and I hear Sue laugh

"What am I going to do with you two?"

————————————————————————
Hey guys here's another oneshot for you all hope you liked it. As always don't forget to vote and comment!

Ps: Help me out y'all I need some new songs to listen too so comment and let me know your recommendations!