Opposites Attract (Rose)

Y/n's pov

I'm currently laying in my bed reading a book and my roommate Becky is doing the same. I guess that's why we were put together as roommates we're both definitely introverts and I guess that's why she and I get along so well. We have a few days off as we just won our game against England. I hear yelling causing Becky to sigh.

"I bet you it's the usual suspects" she says and I laugh lightly.

"I dunno I think I hear Alex too" I say getting up. I open our door peaking my head out to see Mal, Sam, Sonnett, Lindsey, Alex, Allie, Kelley and Rose. I shake my head going back into my room trying to get back into my book but fail as the others are being too loud next door.

"I'm going to go say something" Becky says about to get up

"Uh I'll go do it" I say standing up putting my hair into a messy bun and push my glasses up a little.

"Sure you just want to see your girl" Becky says with a smirk

"What?" I ask with a light blush

"We'll talk when you get back" she says going back to her book. I let out a huff and make my way to Mal and Rose's room. I knock and Kelley opens the door giving me a big smile grabbing my hand pulling me inside. Everyone looks at me and I feel the heat rise to my face and I clear my throat.

"Um I just wanted to know if you all could quiet down a little. I'm trying to read a book and I can't focus because you're being too loud" I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah sure. Sorry we'll quite down a little" Mal smiles and I thank her and turn to leave.

"Oh hey Y/n we're going out tonight to a club you should come" Emily says

"Um that's not really my thing"

"Come on it'll be fun" Kelley says as she slings her arm around my shoulder.

"Uh"

"Come on Y/n just one night" Rose says

"Fine" I say giving in. I leave going back to my room where Becky is not looking at me.

"So how'd it go" she asks

"They're quite aren't they" I say rolling my eyes

"No not that I meant with Rose"

"What about her?" I play cool

"Please it's soooo obvious that you have feelings for her"

"Psh do not, besides I'm older than her" I say crossing my arms over my chest and she laughs

"Yeah by one year that's such an age gap, in fact it should be illegal" she says laugh

"Whatever" I huff laying on my bed

"Admit it you like her"

"Okay fine I think she's cute, but she probably doesn't think of me like that. She'd probably rather have someone who's more outgoing than me" I say

Rose's pov

"There you go Rose we got your girl" Kelley smirks

"What?" I ask

"Oh please everyone knows that you like the girl" Kelley says

"Yeah Rose it's so obvious" Mal says and the others agree

"Okay so maybe I like her but she probably doesn't like me. She probably thinks I'm too loud and crazy" I sigh

"Well" Emily says causing me to glare at her.

"You are but anyways that's why I insisted that she come to the club with us. You two can ya know get to know each other" Kelley said and I nod. We get ready for tonight and hear I hear a knock on our door so I open it to see Y/n.

"Um hi" she blushes a little while adjusting her glasses.

"Hi we're almost ready come in" I managed to say with stuttering as I feel my eyes wander over her body. I clear my throat shaking my head gathering my thoughts.

"Um you lo-" I get cut off by Mal who comes out of the closet.

"This is definitely the dress, okay I'm ready to go. Oh hey Y/n" she smiles giving a slight wave to Y/n who politely gives one back. We meet the others in the lobby and get into our van and have one of our drivers take us to the club. We get out and make our way to the bar inside each of us ordering something different. We finished and moved onto the dance floor well all except for Y/n she chose to just sit at the bar and watch. I felt someone grab my hips and I figured it was just one of the girls but when I turned around it was older man who clearly had been drinking heavily as his breath gave it away. I shove against his chest but he just grips onto my hips harder.

"Don't be like that baby" he slurs and I make a face in disgust. I shove him a little harder making him stumble back a step or two. He glares at me starting to walk towards me, he opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off.

"I would just walk away buddy wouldn't be a very smart idea if you tried anything" I turn my head to see Y/n glaring at the man.

"I don't know who you are but you need to leave. She and I were in the middle of something." He glares grabbing my wrist roughly causing me to yelp a little bit.

"Let her go dude and just walk away before I do something neither of us want" Y/n glares stepping towards the dude.

"Please your just a nerd what are you going to do" he smirks. Y/n literally wipes the smirk off his face as her fish comes in contact with his jaw. He falls onto the floor and try's to stand up and swing at her but with him being so drunk he swings and missed ending up on the ground again. Y/n gently grabs my hand and leads us outside.

"Are you okay?" We both ask at the same time causing each other to chuckle.

"I was really worried when I saw that guy come over to you and start causing you problems" she says and I kind of feel butterflies in my stomach

"You were worried?" I ask

"Yeah..."

"Why?" I push

"Well because.." she shakes her head looking away

"Because?"

"Because I like you Rose and I just wanted to make sure that you were okay"

"You like me?" I smile and she nods

"I have for a while I just thought that you wouldn't like me because ya know... I'm very quite I guess" she mumbles the last part.

"You weren't very quite with that punch" I laugh causing her to shake her head and smile

"All jokes aside I didn't think you would like me because I'm very... let's say outgoing" I laugh and so does she.

"Yeah let's call it that" she smiles

"Um I don't know if you maybe want to go and get a coffee or something sometime" she blushed looking away

"I would love too. Who would've thought that the saying opposites attract was true" I say grabbing her hand lacing her fingers with mine, causing her to look down at our hands then back up at me smiling.

"Yeah I guess they do"

————————————————————————
Hey guys here's another update for ya hope you liked it. As always don't forget to vote and comment!