Would you care to dance? (Midge)

Y/n's pov

"Hey Y/n we're on next" Taylor says placing a hand on my shoulder and I nod. We were about to give a surprise performance of our new song ME! at Coachella.

"Right thanks" I nod to myself and watch as she walks out on the stage to introduce the song and soon she starts the song and I walk out singing my part when it comes up causing the crowd to cheer. I look out and see the US womens national soccer team and I lowkey freak out because I'm a huge soccer fan. I scan the team and one of the girls takes my breath away and I think she notices that I'm looking at her so I smirk and sing this next verse looking directly at her.

'Cause one of these things is not like the others Livin' in winter, I am your summer Baby doll, when it comes to a lover I promise that you'll never find another like Me-e-e.

Taylor and I finish up the song and thank the crowd and I take one last glance out to where the beauty was but she's gone causing me to frown. We walk backstage and my manager comes up to us.

"Hey girls you have some visitors" he says causing me to look behind him to see the whole team there.

"Hey girls! It's great to see y'all again" Taylor smiles hugging some of the girls. Oh right she's met them before I guess I should introduce myself.

"Hey I'm Y/n L/n. Nice to meet y'all I'm a huge fan" I smile but I quickly turns into a smirk when I see the girl that caught my eye during the performance. I was about to go up to her but some of the other girls asked for pictures and I couldn't say no because truth be told I wanted a picture just as bad. When all the photos stop I look around but don't see her.

"Looking for someone?" I quickly spin around and smile when I see her.

"Yes. You as a matter of fact" I smile which causes a faint blush to appear.

"Oh and why is that?"

"Because you've caught my interest and I don't even know your name"

"It's Margaret but everyone calls me Midge"

"Well a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I smile showing my dimples

"Is THE Y/n L/n flirting with me?" She teased

"I do believe I am"

"I usually would ignore other people's advances but I think I can make an exception for you"

"Because I'm THE Y/n L/n?"

"No I don't care about that. It's because you're cute and confident and I find that attractive" she smiles stepping closer to me and a smirk pulls at my lips.

"So tell me what brings you all to Coachella?" I ask walking back to my dressing room and she follows.

"We just wanted to have some fun and a different scenery" she shrugs

"Well it's definitely a different scenery that's for sure" I chuckle opening the door to my dressing room grabbing my phone and tossing a hoodie on.

"So you said you wanted to have fun? How much fun?" I smirk causing her to narrow her eyes

"What are you up to Y/n?" I smile and shrug

"Nothing at least not yet"

"Hmm. Something tells me you're gonna be trouble"

"Trouble is my middle name babe" I say taking a step closer to her

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Look I know we just met but I don't want this to be where we part ways. Would you like to come with me to this club not too far from here? Only celebrities are allowed in so it should be pretty private" I ask hoping her answer would be yes.

"On one condition" she smiles

"Okay name it"

"You gotta give me your number"

"Done"

"That's it? No resistance? I'm sure your manager would advise against that"

"I don't always listen to my manager babe" I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Do you listen to anyone?"

"Only my mom" I joke causing her to playfully shove me.

"Ooh feisty. I like it"

"Okay dork. Shall we get going?" She asks so I grab her hand and lead her to the car where my driver takes us to the club. On our way we get to know each other slightly better and I must say something about this girl is captivating. We arrive and I hold my hand out which she takes and we make our way into the club. I ordered us some drinks and then we took a seat in a booth.

"You weren't kidding when you said it would be private" she says taking a sip of her drink causing me to chuckle. We chat away and a hear a slow song come on and I smile standing up and giving her my hand.

"Would you care to dance?" I smile

"I'm not gonna lie I'm not very good" she says taking my hand so I lean in closer and whisper in her ear.

"Just follow me lead" I pull us out to the dance floor and she leans her head on my chest as we sway to the music. At the end of the song she looks up at me.

"What is it?" I ask

"Nothing I just never would've thought that my night would end with us slow dancing. But I'm glad it has" she smiles and I look her in the eyes and glance down towards her lips. I slowly lean down and place a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Sorry I've been wanting to do that all night" I smile

"No need to apologize. In fact I wouldn't mind if you did it again" and with that I kiss her again and I feel her hands cup my face and mine gravitate to her waist. I pull back and grin.

"I think you're gonna be stuck with me for a while Midge"

———————————————————————
Double update what?!? I hope you all enjoyed this one shot. As always don't forget to vote and comment!

*Drop any ideas you all want me to make into a one shot!*