•Chapter-7•

• Tere Chehre Me Wo Jaadu Hai,
          Bin dor khicha jaata hu....
_____________________________________

Riddhima's POV:-

I woke up because of the mobile alarm which was snoozing from god knows when...

Rubbing my eyes, i yawned and extended my hand to take the mobile from the adjacent table..

Turning off the alarm, i hid my face under the duvet.. Just then realization dawned upon me and i got up with a jerk gaping in horror...

How the f*ck is this possible? How did i come in this room? Last thing i remember is Vansh locking me in his car. Then Who brought me here?

I gasped seeing Vansh sleeping near the foot of my bed. I shut my eyes tightly and clutched the duvet in my fist. God, what the hell is happening with me?

I opened my eyes slowly to confirm whether I'm dreaming or not. He was sleeping in sitting position keeping his head on the edge of my bed. I wanted to run from this room as fast as possible, but my body wasn't supporting me.... My legs were paining badly.

F*ck you Ishani... I cursed under my breath.

With great difficulty, i kept my foot on the floor and tried to get up.... But because of the sudden shooting pain, i slumped on the bed...

Why me God?

I looked at Vansh who was sleeping peacefully. His mouth was partially open. How could someone sleep so peacefully especially when a girl is present inside the room?

He is mad. And if i start thinking about him, even i'll turn mad.

"Stop staring...."

He ordered with his eyes still closed. I gaped looking at him. Wasn't he sleeping? I lowered my head feeling embarrased.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked trying again to get up from the bed ....

"Can't you see.. I'm sleeping?"

He spoke in a sleepy tone.

"But this is my room. So get out..."

He got up when i yelled at him. Looking at me like an angry lion, he marched towards me... I moved back till my legs hit the edge of bed..

"What did i tell you about raising your tone in front of me? Don't you dare to repeat this mistake again Riddhima..."

He shouted on my face... I nodded not wanting to face his anger once again. I don't have it in me to tolerate his one more punishment. Yesterday's punishment was enough to make me understand that he is not someone to be messed with....

He leaned near my face. My eyes closed in their own accordance...

"And one more thing. This is my home. I can sleep anywhere i want to. If I want, I can even sleep  on your bed with you and you can't refuse me..."

He whispered in my ears. My eyes jerked open and I pushed him....

"What rubbish...."

I fumed counting 1 to 10 in my mind to control my anger. This is getting too much now...

"Try me sweetheart"

He winked and walked out of the room leaving me dumbfounded. How shameless! 

The snoozing of mobile alarm once again broke the chain of my thoughts. I turned the alarms off.  I have already had bad morning after seeing his face. Now i atleast want to spend rest of my day nicely. Today is the first day of Navratri, and I have to get ready to attend the pooja.