•Chapter- 25•

Mere deewanepan ko sabr mil jaaye

Tera chehra jab nazar aaye•

Riddhima's POV :-

"Surprised Sweetheart?"

I heard his voice as I looked into his two dove eyes. Am I still sleeping? Is this my dream? I must be dreaming.   Otherwise how is it possible that I landed in his car. I remember, I was with Aaryan and Ishani.... Then how did I come here? Is he real? Or Am I hallucinating?

With shaky hands, I touched his cheeks. My eyes widened when I felt his beard pricking the pulp of my fingers. I withdrew my hand immediately. No, this is not a dream. He.. He is really here. I could see the implish glee on his face as he understood why I touched his cheeks.

"Tum.... Tum yaha kya karrhe ho?

(What ...What are you doing here?)

I asked confused. What is he doing here and Why is he here? Where is Aaryan? How did I come here? My head is going to burst with question...

"Dikh nahi raha ....Abhi tak to I was driving"

(Can't you see.... Till now I was driving)

He said.

"But if you stay in my Lap for long, I'm sure I won't be able to drive for long "

He further added. That's when i realized our position. I was almost in his lap and my hands were clutching the lapel of his coat. God, how is he even driving with me in his lap. I lifted my body from his lap and turned to seat on the adjacent seat when I saw that white pussy cat who has already taken the passenger's seat.

"Bi.... Billi...."

I gasped and slammed on Vansh's lap encircling my hands around his neck and hugging him tightly

I gasped and slammed on Vansh's lap encircling my hands around his neck and hugging him tightly. He had to apply the brakes and stop the car in the roadside as I was scared. My head was buried in his chest as I was trying to hide myself from this scary cat.