•Chapter- 26•

Mera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra hua

Bataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua...•

Vansh's POV :-

Vansh's POV :-

"Aajka newspaper milega Dolly?"

(Can I get today's newspaper Dolly?)

I asked that girl Dolly who escorted me to my room which wasn't as big or fancy as my room in RaiSinghania mansion, but it was large enough to accomodate my stuff.

"Abhi leke aayi Gattu Bhaiyaa"

(Bringing it in moment Gattu Bhaiyaa)

She replied with a smile and walked out of the room latching the door from outside. Though I don't remember what relation I have with this girl, Dolly... But she was kind enough to take me around to show me the entire Villa...

"Bhaiyaa, ye lijiye aajka akhbaar"

(Bhaiyaa, take it. This is today's newspaper)

Dolly returned with a newspaper in her hand.

"Table pe rakdo..."

I replied rolling up my sleeves. She nodded her head, kept the newspaper on the table and left the room. I opened the zip of my lagguague bag and started taking out my clothes from the bag, and kept them on bed one by one.

"Betaji, Aapke kapde almaari me lagadun?

(Child, Should I arrange your clothes in the wardrobe?)

I looked back and saw an old aged man standing outside the door. From his lean built, thin material of clothes and red muffler around his neck, He looked like a househelp.

I nodded my head. He walked inside while taking out the red from his neck and tying it around his waist.

I picked up the newspaper, pulled a chair and sat down on it while my legs rested on the glass table in front..

Opening the newspaper, I took out the bussiness page and read the headlines written in bold...

"Walia & Sons Co. to merge with Taxes International. We are excited for this venture- Says the CEO, Mr. Amit Walia"

In bussiness world, There is a simple rule -- "Whatever you see is not the reality and whatever is the reality, it is never shown to you". A clever bussinessman is one who never forgets this rule.

I turned the page and read other news... Just then something caught my attention..

"Chandigarh Police found a teenager and a man in compromising position in a car. Two were high on weeds, says the Policeman."

Yesterday ,Me and Riddhima were also together in car. What if we were caught? What even if we were caught? She is not a teenager mahn. She is my to be fiancee..