•Chapter-10•

Mera jo sanam hai,
Bada beraham hai...
Dekar dard mujhe, muskuraayega..•

.

.
.
Dadi's POV :-

"Mummyjii, Mai help kardu?"

Anupriya asked knocking the door of my room.. Keeping the salwar that i was folding aside, I looked up and smiled at her.

"Come...."

She came inside and sat on the bed near me. Picking up the same salwar from the bed, she started folding it...

"What brings you here Anu?"

I asked directly taking the salwar from her hand.... I know my daughter -in- law inside out. And by looking at her forehead creases, anyone can say that she is worried about something.

"Nothing mummyji...I just wanted to have a talk with you"

She replied picking another salwar from the heap of clothes lying on the bed...

"What is it that's bothering you Anupriya?"

I asked with concern... Something is bothering her, and I think i know what it is...

"Mummyji... Riddhima is just 23. Her studies are yet to complete. Don't you think she is too young for marriage?"

She asked folding the sleeves of the salwaar. I chuckled hearing her question. As expected, Anupriya and her never ending worries about her children.

"What was your age Anupriya when Ajay married you? And as far as i remember, even you were a student that time"

I asked her. She fumbled hearing me. Anupriya was 22 years old when Ajay brought her in this house. Though we were not happy with their marriage initially, but she managed to win our hearts by her sweet and caring nature. Anupriya proved to be the best choice for Ajay. And Riddhima is Anupriya's shadow. Exacy like her....
I'm sure she'll be a great choice for my Vansh.

"But mummyjii. Our story was different. We both loved each other. We knew what we were getting into. But Vansh and Riddhima are strangers for each other."

She explained keeping the folded clothes in the basket...

"Tell me one thing, Have you ever noticed how Vansh looks at Riddhima?"

She gasped hearing my question.... I am sure she didn't notice it before. Even I wouldn't have, if Siya didn't bring it to my notice.

"You mean Vansh loves Riddhima?.."

I chuckled hearing her question. How would I know? I don't think I'm the right person to answer this question.

"I don't know about love, but my age old experience is telling me that He likes Riddhima."

I replied with a smile. I have seen how his eyes softens while looking at Riddhima. Maine duniya dekhi hai, Meri aakhe kabhi dhokha nahi khaa sakti.

"You know I respect you so much. And I'll never go against your decision. But i don't know why, I still feel they both are not right for each other"

Anupriya spoke fumbling with her fingers. I know she fears of disrespecting me. Being Vansh's mother ,She has all rights to decide for her son.

"I and your father in law felt the same when Ajay brought you in this house against our wish. But what happened ? You proved all of us wrong, Didn't you?"