•Chapter-27•

•Zindagi Kahan Kahan Se
Guzarti Chali Gayi
Main Sochti Rahi
Sochti Hi Reh Gayi•

•Zindagi Kahan Kahan SeGuzarti Chali GayiMain Sochti RahiSochti Hi Reh Gayi•

Thakral's POV :-

Pushing the door of a room, I entered inside. The room was completely dark.
They say you can appreciate a light but before that you have to know the darkness... And I have always loved darkness.

Putting my hand inside the pant pocket, I took out a portable pocket walking stick. I always carry it with me in my pocket for safety and self defense. A straight stick formed as I unfolded it. Extending my hand, I pushed the switch with that stick. A yellowish light in the corner of room turned on. Though it was dim, but I like it that way. Didn't I tell you I love darkness...

I looked around the room as it was illuminated in yellow light. Tables, couch, bookshelves, wardrobe and a cozy bed were in the periphery and the centre was relatively unoccupied. There was a big chessboard with atlernate black and white boxes painted in the middle of the floor... The knight, Queen, King, Bishop, Pawns and Rook all set up correctly at their right places on both the sides.

Life is a game of chess
And chess is a game of brain.
And Mahendra Prataap Thakral loves to play with brain....

A game of chess is like an intense battle between kingdoms and this is what chess pieces represent in every game.

Vansh RaiSinghania~ The King. The most important piece in the game of Chess board. I have already given check mate to his father Ajay RaiSinghania years back. Now it's Vansh's turn.

Rivalry is not uncommon in Bussiness world. Ajay was a bussiness Rival. A good one. Poor fellow didn't deserve to die early..Tcshh.. tcshh..

After Ajay's death, Rudra RaiSinghania started handling the bussiness. I was expecting VR associate's downfall but Rudra did everything to maintain the top position of the company... Surprising everyone, even me. Afterall I never expected that spineless man would turn out to be a good businessman...

I had to..i had to engage him somewhere so that his attention gets distracted from VR associates. And their I played my game. Brought back to back foreign deals for him, And Rudra being a bussinessman who never misses any opportunity no matter how small it is, cleared my path...

He got busy with so called foreign deals arranged by me, and I got ample of time to do something that i wanted to... Till now, I would have succeeded in my mission but one mistake ruined my entire plan.... .
I had a fallout with Rudra over a business deal and he bloody challenged me that he can handle this company alone without my support. I had to sell my shares and leave VR associate because my ego was hurt. Another wrong move I took.
In a game of changes 2 wrong moves and game over. This stupid moves of mine would have really done the "The End" of my game.