•Chapter- 20•

Tu kya jaane teri khaatir
Kitna hai betaab ye dil..
Tu kya jaane dekh raha hai
Kaise kaise khwaab ye dil...✴

Ishani's POV:-

Ishani's POV:-

I am the player of this game. And no, you don't get to decide the direction in which this game goes Riddhima...

It was a perfect plan, But Vansh Bhai ruined everything.

You were lucky enough to escape this time Riddhima, But next time I'll make sure you don't get even that chance...

I fumed pacing in the room. Everything would have gone according to my plan if she didn't fall in the swimming pool at the end moment...

I smirked remembering the trap that I laid for Riddhima-

"Mr Once RaiSinghania"

A man in blue blazer called standing at the door. Since D'Souza was in kitchen, Maya went and had a talk with that man while I focused on applying the nailpaint on my long pointed nails sitting on the couch in the hall.

Few moments later, Maya came to me..

"What ?"

I raised my eyebrows looking up at Maya who was standing in front of me.

"Madam, That man is asking for Vansh Sir..."

She spoke pointing at the man who was standing at the door looking continuosly at his watch.

"So, Go. And call him...."

I replied unfazed. He is asking for Vansh Bhai. So what does she expect me to do? Become a servant and go to call him. This is all Mom's fault... Thousands of times I have warned her not to let these servants sit on our head. But why would she listen to me? Afterall I'm not her favourite Riddhima.

"Actually I came from his room just now. He is not there"

She replied lowering her head. Not there means? D'souza informed me that Bhai arrived few minutes back. Now he is not in his room.... Where he must have gone?

"Fine...."

Closing the nailpaint bottle, I handed it to Maya. Walking to the door, I stood in front of the English Man. Who is he? Bhai's client? But Bhai never brings his clients at home... Then?

"Hello. Can I meet Mr RaiSinghania?"

He asked looking at me. I folded my hand and raised my one eyebrow.

"Who are you?"

I asked in a stern voice.

"Oh sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Joe. Mr. Once's Friend. We were flatmates in London"