•Chapter-19•

Rahe koi sau paradon me, Dare sharam se...
Najar ajii laakh churaye, Koi sanam se...
Aa hee jaataa hain jis pe, Dil aanaa hotaa hain...

Vansh's POV:-

"Morning Bhaiiiii....."

I got annoyed seeing Aaryan sitting in front of me on my bed as if he was waiting for me to wake up.... Why is he looking at me like that?

I sat on the bed and rested my back against the bed post.

"Here.... Have this"

He picked up a glass from the adjacent table and offered me...

Taking the glass from his hand I gulped the lemonade in a go....

"Waise, how was your night? What a stupid question.. Obviously you might have enjoyed a lot,  right..."

Aaryan asked taking the empty glass from my hand.... I raised my eyebrows. What the fuck is he talking? How could someone enjoy while sleeping?

"What do you mean?"

I asked glaring at him. Already I am having a terrible headache, plus this jerk of a brother is eating my head... Can't he directly come to the point.

"You know what I mean...."

He spoke glaring at me. Wow, Just wow... I should be the one snubbing him for his irresponsible behaviour, instead he is interrogating me...

"Fine... Tell me what that girl was doing in your bedroom?"

He asked out of blue. Girl... From where did a girl came in between our conversation.

"Girl....Which girl...."

I asked completely clueless. Aaryan raised his one eyebrow and glared at me ...

"You don't remember? Wow .... Just wow"

He muttered angrily throwing his hands in the air. Which girl is he talking about? Why can't I remember anything?

"Stop beating around the bush Aaryan...."

My voice raised....

"Don't shout Bhai... You always scold me for being irresponsible, right. But what you did yesterday night, no responsible man would do...."

He shouted on my face. How dare he? How dare he raise his voice in front of me? No one... I repeat No one gets to talk with VRS like that ...

"Aaryan....."

My voice reached octave. But Aaryan being Aaryan wasnot going to backoff easily this time.

"Do you even remember that Dadi is planning to get you married to Riddhima? How could you do this to her? How could you sleep in other girl's arm when...."