•Chapter-29•

•Mere rang mein rangne wali
Pari ho ya ho pariyo ki Rani
Ya ho meri prem kahani•

Thakral's POV :-

"Sir, this is next to impossible......"

I threw the water glass on the floor breaking it into pieces. How dare he say this? He is Mahendra Pratap Thakral's lawyer. The word "impossible" cease to exist in the dictionary of Thakral's men.

I glared at the laptop screen. Though it was a video call, but still I could see the lawyer sweating. Nice.... Very Nice. I like this fear. Next time if he use this word again in front of me, I'm make sure he pees in his pants.

"Don't you ever dare to utter that word in front of me. Consider this as my first and last warning."

I warned gritting my teeth. I don't pay in crores to this arsehole for hearing that word from him. He better do the work I'm giving him... Or else, Thakral knows how to cough out his money.... Anytime, Anywhere...

"But sir I won't get the permission letter from court for preponing the next hearing of the case just in a day... Please try to understand.."

The lawyer replied after gulping a glass of water. It is his good fortune that he is not sitting in front of me right now and I can't do much from this laptop screen. Or else, I would have gladly throttled his neck for saying a "No" to me.

"It's you who needs to understand Advocate Awasthi. Feed money to the magistrate , take help from your lawyer colleagues or Do whatever you want to, I don't care. I want the next hearing to be scheduled on Tuesday. Just remember that if you fail to prepone the date, I will peel your flesh with this knife of mine and feed it to your pet dog."

I said in a dangerously calm tone. Awasthi gulped seeing the knife in my hand with which I was spreading smoothly butter on the bread... He wiped his sweat with a handkerchief and then looked back at the laptop screen.

"I... I won't disappoint you Sir."

He replied. I nodded my head and gobbled up the rest of the bread.

Switching off the laptop, I got up from the couch and tookout a notepad from my luggage. Scribbling "Tuesday" on the front page, I crossed it....

"Tuesday" .... The Day of Vansh RaiSinghania's marriage. How fool I was to think that Vansh came to Patiala for some bussiness purpose. The successor of VR associates MNC is getting married, and not even a single soul from business world or media is aware about it.. How?

Even I would have been unaware about this, had if the informer whom I hired to keep eyes on Vansh didn't pass this piece of information to me... He not only managed to find Vansh's location in Patiala, but also trespass in his house in a disguise of a "dholki-wala" (drummer).