•Chapter-34•

Pahale main samajhaa,
kuchh aur vajah in baaton ki
Lekin ab jaanaa, kahaan nind gai meri raaton ki •

Thakral tapped his watch and looked up. Pushing the sunglasses back on his nose bridge, he brought his hand forward and looked at his wrist watch again.

Never in his life someone made him wait for this long . He bumped his fist on the car bonnet and clenched his jaw. It has been more than an hour since he is waiting for someone in this scorching heat of Delhi. Taking out the handkerchief from his pocket, he wiped his forhead sweat and loosened his tie. Had the AC of his car working, he'd have been sitting in the car.

Putting the handkerchief back in his pocket, he looked at his watch once again. Argh... How much he wanted to kill that person for making him wait?.... Do anything, but don't ever do the mistake of underestimating Thakral. Seems like this person is doing the same mistake.

According to his private detectives, "that person" has already left his office 2 hours back. Then why is he taking so much time... Did he change his mind at last moment?

"Bottle...."

Thakral shouted looking at his driver, who then passed a metal bottle to him.

Uncapping the bottle, he gulped down the water to calm himself. His next plan was based on that person. His failure to show up today would mean, Thakral's failure to defeat "the RaiSinghanias"..... That person is like a "turup ka ikka" for him... His strongest card, who will take him closer to his victory.

He halted out of his thought when his nasal mucosa got irritated due to dust particles in the air. The place where they were suppose to meet had many sand-dunes.... The more powerful winds carried particles of sand before they drop down to ground.
Taking out his napkin, He covered his nose due to the sudden dust storm.

It was all dust in the air. The haziness of the scene began to become clear as the tyres of a car screeched and stopped near thakral's leg.

The gate opened, and a tall figure stepped out from the car pushing his sunglasses back on his nose bridge.

As the sand particles in the began settling on the ground, the air got clearer and now Thakral could see the face of "the person" who was now standing in front of him in all his glory.

He looked smug as he could see the first step of his plan succeeding.

"Why did you call me here?"

The person said standing in front of his car.
To Thakral, The man in front of him seemed to be a "No Nonsense" person. He directly came to the point rather than beating around the bush, which impressed Thakral.

"Because I wanted to meet you, Mr. Angre"

Thakral replied taking a step towards that man, who was none other than Vansh's right hand... Angre.

"And May I know why Mr.Thakral?"

Angre asked taking out his sunglasses and hooking it in the pocket of his blazer. Thakral lauded him mentally. Angre is mere a employee working under Vansh, but the way he was conducting himself in front of Thakral was praiseworthy. Thakral felt like He was talking to Vansh himself.... If Vansh RaiSinghania's employee has so much attitude, He wondered how it would be talking to Vansh himself...

"So that we make a deal...."

Thakral completed and smirked looking at the irritated expressions on Angre's face.