•Chapter-37•

Apani hi duniyaa me khoyaa rahe wo
Hamare dil ki na puchhe bedardaa
Puchhe bedardaa

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

"Vansh... Put me down. Kya karrhe ho?"

Riddhima squirmed as Vansh walked carrying her petite figure in his arms. Holding his shoulder for support, she tried to raise her head and look at him. If she could, she would have jumped from his embrace and ran hills..

Without bothering to reply her, Vansh kept walking. Arrogant much, Huh...

Kicking the door of his room, he entered inside. Fear surged inside Riddhima when she raised her head and realized that he brought her to his room. Now, she was really giving a thought to jumping from his embrace. That anyway seemed to be a better option to her.

"Yeh mera room nhi hai. To fir Is kamre me kyu... .."

Riddhima dared to ask, as Vansh put her back on her feet. Taking a step away from him, she looked around in his room. As always it was neat and clean.

Vansh snapped his finger in front of her, breaking her reverie. She tugged her hairstrand behind her ears and looked at him.

He was already staring back at her.

"First of all, Go and change your clothes...."

While walking towards the bed, he said. She turned to go, when a hand on her wrist stopped her. Her breath hitched, and she clutched the duppatta that was around her neck. Their back was facing each other, yet she felt like he was standing right in front of her and boring his gaze into her soul.

Words were long lost, for what now surrounded them was a surreal feeling.

Gliding his hand down her wrist, Vansh caught her little fingers in his. He felt a electric sensation traveling through his veins as his rough fingers touched her soft ones. A mere hand holding could do fireworks in his mind and body, he never knew.

Unaware to him, He was been pulled towards her.... Just like the moon pulled the tide and the tide pulled the sand. Strongly and Irrevocably.

"Where do you think you are going?"

Breaking the silence, he asked. She turned and saw his hands still holding her fingers softly yet firmly. Turning towards her, he frowned his brows and waited for her reply.

"Kapde badalne..... Mere kapde"

She was cut off by him.

"Right wale Cupboard me hai"

He replied indicating towards the cupboard and leaving her shocked. How did her clothes end up in his room that too in his cupboard. Last time she remembered she wasn't sharing room with him. Then how did her clothed walked into his cupboard. But how could clothes walk into someone's cupboard on their own? They can't grow feet overnight.

"Yaha kaise.....?"

Her question came out in reflex. She eyed him suspiciously. So, Does that mean the feet that transferred her clothes from her cupboard to his, were of him? Did he opened her cupboard and touched her clothes in her absence?

Not willing to answer her, Vansh walked towards the cupboard and opened it. Her eyes popped seeing the cupboard full of her Kurtis, Tees and nightwares.

It was his cupboard. His room. Ideally, Her clothes, infact any of her belonging shouldn't be here. It just doesn't feel right.

Turning towards her, Vansh pocketed his hands. He didn't miss the surprise look on her face. What was so surprising in this? She is his wife, and as far as he knows husband and wife shares a room after marriage. Now if she wants him to create a scene in front of family members for making her shift in his room permenantly, then that's another thing.