Scott Samual POV

When i was slowly wakimg up my body was still slightly sore after Mila throwing me outta her room last night. Thank god Jason had manevored a bit so that i wouldn't get the full weight of his body hitting me.

I hurd my bedroom door open and creak close again, i didn't move one bit.

I felt Mila tickling my nose some she used to do when she was alot younger.

I opened one eye and grab a hold of her wrist, and pulled here to me and tickled her under the arm, her laughing made me smile from ear to ear. Her laugh was something that always made me happy to hear.

I stoped tickling her when i could hear her outta breath, she layed her head on my chest i couldn't help but hug her tightly as if she was sliping away.

" I havn't hurd you laugh like that in a long time.... i missed it. "

I felt Mila tense, she know we havn't even shared a warm hug like this in a long time, if i remember it was just before she shifted and i was heading of to uni.

" Im sorry about last night uncle.... I was just - so.... Angery!! "

I need to have a talk with that boy asap, i dont want him hurting Mila in any way. And i really dont want him forcing him self on her, i know from what she has told me that she isn't a inocent little girl i thought she was. Shes actually a growin young ladie.

I had to sigh, i just want her to not grow up at all.

" Well it did kinda hurt getting thrown into a wall and a fully grown teenager, who is a ball of muscle landing on top of you.... do you wanna talk about it? "

In my mind im waiting for her to just say yes, so that i can tell her to get rid of him and just be friends. She doesnt need this kind of thing to be on her mind right now.

"No.... but we should get up uncle, Mavis and the pack will be herr soon. We have a big day a head of us and tomorrow... "

I could hear it in her voice the way she said no, that she did wanna talk about it but didn't know what was going on between the two of them. So im gonna talk to that boy when i get up.

But here and now im worryed about my neice, she has alot on her shoulders as it is. But i cant push her to talk, as it may just push her to do something that wasn't thought though.

I sigh.

" We will get though this Mila, we have our Familiars, You have snow you have everything you need in this house, we have each other. "

If i couldn't say what i really wanted then maybe she may be able to solve that little riddle in what i just said.

I was caught on my own words with what she said next.

" I wish we had our aunt with us too "

Mila's words really got to me but showing them isnt something i should do when she needs me more then ever now.

I felt Mila sob, i tightened my hold on her.

She quickly wiped her tears away, and stood up looking down at me.

" Get up! Things to do people to meet. So much needs to be done. "

I groaned, i was still tierd and need more sleep. But she was right.

" Okay okay "

I gave her a smile, as she walked over to Milly and pet her.

" Meet down stairs in half an hour! "

I had to laugh, her showers took half an hour. So if she was to beat the time ill love to see her be ready and down stairs in half an hour.

I hurd Jason calling out to Mila, but she didnt responed. She called to Rusty and then a door close.