Mind link

I woke up to Rusty barking at my bedroom door, I unlocked and opened the door to let him in. he came straight to me and jumped up on my bed and rested his head on my stomach. I gave him a pat, I turned my head to look at the time it was going on 8:30am

I still felt tierd, I've had all of five hours sleep. And it was a broken sleep, I listened in around the house to see if anyone was awake.

I hurd movement in the kitchen, Fran was a earlier morning riser. But hers was the only one.

I pulled myself outta my bed and looked at my reflection in my mirror. My eyes were all puffy, I sighed and walked into my bathroom and washed my face.

I really needed to say sorry to my uncle, I excited my bathroom and bedroom and headed down the hall way to my uncle Scotts room, Rusty followed close behind.

" Stay out here boy"

I said to Rusty as I tip toed in the room.

I sat on the bed, and started tickling my uncles nose, something I used to do when I was little kid.

My uncles hand flew so quickly and got a hold of my hand which made me jump.

I looked at his face, and seen that one eye was opened. it looked kinda freaky!

everything happend so quick that he had pulled my arm up and started tickling me under the arm, I was in fits of laughter. He stoped after a few seconds and pulled me into a hug.

I laid my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.

" I haven't hurd you laugh like that in a long time.... I missed it. "

I hugged him even harder.

" Im sorry about last night uncle... I was just - so... angery. "

" Well it did kinda hurt getting thrown into a wall and a fully grown teenager who is just a big ball of muscle landing on top of you..... do you wanna talk about it? "

I shook my head no, I want to figure it all out in my own head before I start sharing something I don't understand with anyone.

" No... But we should get up uncle, Mavis and the pack will be here soon. We have a big day a head of us, and tomorrow..... "

I felt my uncle hug me tighter,

" We will get though this Mila, We have our familiars, You have Snow, You have everything you need in this house. We have each other. "

" I wish we hand our aunt with us too..."

I couldn't help it but I couple tears escape from my eyes, I quickly sat up and wiped them away.

I stood and looked down at my uncle.

" Get up! Things to do people to meet, some much needs to be done. "

" okay okay "

" Meet you down stairs in half and hour.!"

I walked towards the door, I gave Milly a quick pat on the head and moved on past her. I reached for the door handle, but froze when I hurd someone in the hall way talking.

It was Jase talking to Rusty, I really didn't want to talk to him right now.

I sucked in a breath and opened the door. And walked out not paying any attention to him. I just wasn't ready to talk, I walked back down to my room and called Rusty. He walked into my room first with me following behind, I hurd Jason call out to me. but I ignored him and closed my door.

I turned on some music and turned it up loud, I grabbed me some grey skinny jeans and a plan white long sleeve shirt and clean fresh under garments and head to my bathroom to take a nice hot shower.