A Familiar.

I breathed a long and well need breath as I sat down on a stool in the study, I hardly ever come down here as I have never really wanted to learn about my abilities and powers just yet. I wanted to be as normal as I could be growing up, and as I see it, now would be a good time to learn as my school days are nearly coming to an end.

I only have two months of school left, now going by what has been happening around here I dont think ill get the change to have a normal life at university. So im taking the time to look at other options for the near future. Plus being down here will help distract me from my bestfriend and what he has planed for his future. 

But there is still the fact that I need to get my phone and car from him at some point, but for today it can stay there.

As I sat on the stool just looking at the wall full of books, none looked new at all. The spines of them looked at least one hundred plus years old, which was pretty cool.

I stood up and skimmed my eyes over the book shelf. Right in front of me was everything I need to know about anything that has magical powers and or creatures, but for now I wanna know all about my bestfriend and what he really is and how his king ( Grandfather) works. I seachered for a book about Angels, I found one straight away, I pulled it out and was heading over to the arm chair when I could hear scratching at the door, I sniffed the air to see who it was.

I walked over and opened it up, it was only Rusty. I walked back over an arm chair and sat down. I put the book on my lap and read the title.

; Ancient history of the Angels above.

I opened the first page of the book, I looked at the book and thought 'homework on the weekend' the book was at least 50plus chapters long! but not your average six page chapter long, I was talking two hundred plus page long.

So I went to the index section so that I can just read what I wanted to read.

I quickly flicked to the index and looked for anything that will hlep me understand what and how they work, whats there purpose of there creature.

Just as I was skimming the book for something to start me off for my research.

Rusty came over and took the book off my lap and droped it to the ground, I picked it back up and looked at him side ways.

; What was that for boy? do you want something. ? "

I watched Rusty walk over to the book shelf, he got up on his two back legs and pulled out a book, it went thud on the ground. He then pushed it with his nose towards me,

I just watched in a amazement at my dog, I have never seen him do anything like this before, come to think of it iv never really taught him any tricks or anything. so this is all a surprise to me.

I put my book down on the floor, just as Rustys book hit my feet. I picked it up and read the title.

; Familiar's and there purpose

I looked down at Rusty as he just laid down, still looking at me.

" Rusty how is this ment help me understand Jason? Let alone know what a Familiar is?... "

Either I was going loopy or I just hurd Rusty sigh.

See I swear he isn't a normal house dog! I know he understands what im saying to him.

I shugged my shoulders at him.

" So you want me to read this book? Instead of researching about my bestfriend. "

Rusty stood up and barked at me once it wasn't a scarey bark or anything like that but I knew that it was to say 'Yes read the book'

I sigh and opened the book, Rusty laided back down and watched me from the floor.