Jasons POV

The next morning after I had woken I was feeling the impact of how much Mila means to me. She is one of a kind, and I am finally admitting that I have strong feelings for her in a way I want her to be mine.

I know she has a mate,  which isn't me but what am I ment to do? I can't help the way I feel. She is my bestfriend and has been since we were young. I know she feels the same, but she to stubborn to admit it.

I pulled myself outta bed, and went straight to the bathroom to crab a quick shower.

Once I was done, I stood in my mirror and looked at myself. I had black sleepless bags under my eyes, enough said I did have a crappie sleep.

"Stupid feeling and s**t"

I walked away from the mirror, and headed down the hall way to the kitchen. My nan was whipping up something in a bowl, there was already a batch of blueberry muffins cooling on the table.

" Goodmorning Nan "

She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me.

" Morning Jason... I was just about to come wake you up. I can see by the bags under your eyes you didnt sleep that well. "

I shook my head and sat at the table. I didn't even feel hungry, but I knew I had to eat something.

" Whats with all the baking Nan? is there a bake sale on today."

I watched as my nan rolled out the doe, and cut it into squares,  and slid it into the oven, and came and sat down. So it was Scones shes was mixing.

" Nope not a baked sale, but help yourself to a muffin.... Mila's aunt is coming over today so we can catch up I haven't seen here in a few weeks..."

I had taken a muffin and took one bite, I didn't want to finish the rest when I hurd Mila's name.

" Please don't talk about last night to her nan. I really dont want to talk about this situation, ill -"

" Jason... She already knows what happened, and we are staying out of it. You and Mila will sort it out, just give each other time and space and it will all work out in the end. "

Who was I kidding of course Mila told her aunt about what happened. I just hope Mila didn't twist the story and made me look like the bad guy.

" Nan.... Can I ask a question? "

" Sure anything ? "

I looked down at my muffin and well hoping it will give me carriage to ask my question..... and it did.

" Do you think it's selfish of me to want Mila for myself even though she has a mate out there waiting to meet her, become her husband start a family and everything else like that. Do you think its all wrong to want something that isn't mine to begin with? "

I took my focus off my muffin and looked up at my nan, she had a smile from ear to ear.

I had to frown at her, I was letting my emotions speake out loud and shes just smiling at me.

" Jason honey..... It's not at all selfish,  so you like her -"

" No... I think I Love her nan. "

Once again my nan had a goofy smile on her face, She even clapped her hands together then made a awwww sound.

I was feeling a little weirded out with all of her excitement.

" That's so adorable, young love is like a sweet summers day.... Just don't get her pregnant. "

My jaw dropped open at what had just come out of her mouth. And besides shes a wolf, only her mate can get her pregnant.

" Nan please lets not talk about that.... I havnt even kissed her. You taught me to always respect a woman and never force them into anything they don't wanna do. And besides only her mate can get her... yah know - "