Protection

"Hunted!!! But why ? and why mostly me? "

Man this is the last thing I needed in my life right now. To be hunted for goodness sake, I just want to be free and be happy. Maybe meet my big brother! But this thing about being hunted is just crazy. I really need to speake to my aunt about all this.

" Well Missy you have the power they want.... We as in You me and the other two are the only ones who can bring it out of you. iv been reading about it in all the books nan has been giving me about witch history and half boolded children like us. Our mothers and the other two mothers went down in the history book, the four of them called them selfs The Willows as there meeting place was inside a willow tree that no body has ever found to this day"

wow sounds like my mother was bad ass. Even though I never got to meet her I always thought she was some what just like me.

" So the powers I have now are just kiddy witchcraft mabo jumbo and that I have more waiting for me if we find the other two and connect in some way to, What..... Activate it?"

"Well yeah pertty much..... Nan told me that you already are very powerful as it is, which is rear for someone at such a young age, and are keeping it very well under control. "

Jason gave me a smile.

I slumped back on the couch and looked up at the roof, I know I had my powers under control. It's my wolf Snow I was having trouble keeping in line.

"Thanks. My aunt taught me how to control and keep it undetected, It's Snow that im having trouble with lately..... "

I sighed. Jase did the same as me and slumped back too. I leant my head on his shoulder.

"But then again I think its because I haven't taken her for a run in a little while."

" Mila when was the last time you took her for a run? and Rusty.... he would need a good run to. How about this we do that tomorrow morning bright and early? "

I looked up at his face and frowned at him. Im not much of a early bird, it is the weekend in all.

"How early are we talking? cause -"

Jase looked as if he was listening to something. Because he put his huge hand over my mouth.

I listened in to everything and anything, I couldn't hear nothing out of the ordinary.

Jase moved his hand from my mouth, and stood.

" Jase whats going on? "

" Nan!!! Hes coming...."

I looked confused once again, who was coming?

Jasons nan came running around the corner, all panic key.

I stood up and stood behind jase and put a hand on his arm, I had a feeling something was going to happen.

Jase took my hand in his and gave it a squeeze, I looked up at his face, he looked scared and feared what ever or who ever was coming.

Jason nan walked towards me and gave me a smile.

"Mila sweetie im going to cast a spell on you that will hide your witch powers.... So your a full wolf okay sweetie. "

I nodded my head, and looked up at Jason. Fran cast the spell, I didn't feel any different.

" Fran and Jase whats going on -"

My eyes widened as a tall man stood in the arch way of the living room, glowing from a bright white light. I didn't like the vibe I was getting from him. so I moved my body behind Jase.

He squeezed my hand again, I tryed pulling my hand but he held it tighter.

" Hello grandfather.... Nice to see you again, "