Scott POV pt2

As everything around me is going on, my mind is taken back to my uni days where my aunt had said to have all the fun i should well i was young. I on the other hand did have fun but i was always worryed about her and my neice at every turn, i was beside myself when my sister and pretty much my whole family were killed. I didnt know the people who were responsable for there deaths but it felt as if it was my fault in a way. I heard rumours that it was a witch coven and the rouges working together along with some other higher ranked super natural. I had met Mila's father Leon once, he had said to me that i would make a good role moddle for his daugther growing up as i shared the same passions as my sister had.

But he was wrong i was never around her growing up, i was off doing my own thing. I am only a little over 8yrs older then my neice, she could pass as my little sister if she had more features of her mother then just her eyes.

All that time i was away at uni i did the normal fresh outta high school thing, sex drug and alot of alcohol been a main factor in my studys. But i never let any of that stop me from graduating five years later. I got offered a job at the univesrity to teach first year Mathimatics, but i turned it down as my aunt had needed help with my neice as she had gotten into her reblious stages of her teens.

I was in a relationship with Lucy for the years we were both at uni. She was also a witch, but like me she never liked using her gift, i didnt know at the time that she was to be my soul mate. I did love her with my all, but when ever she would go visit her family she would always say that i shouldnt go with her as her family never liked our kind mixing with an upper class magic.

Lucy's family were all into dark magic, but she never really used her magic unless she was with her family.
One summer when she went home and i went back to my aunts, i had passed out for nearly two days. My aunt said she try to brake what ever spell someone had put on me but she couldnt figur it out. When i had woken up i felt like crap, and it felt as if i had lost my magic. When Uncle Blake found out, all he said was to never use my power to the full, as Lucy will be feeding off it and become stronger. She had used a bondage spell so that we can connect with each other on some level, no matter where we were in the world.

A few weeks into summer Lucy had contacted me to say that she wasnt going back to uni and that our relationship was over. I was heart broken and she never really told me why, i havnt hurd from her until this morning when she texted.

My aunt did say that Lucy had been the girl that was helping the rouge king 18 years ago to plot the death of my family. My uncle Blake was ment to be there the day my parents died to, but he had seen it coming as he has a gift of being a seer and decided to take his time to get there so he didnt end up dead.

And now i think about it i think there is someone who is leaking infomation out, i just cant put my finger on who it could be. All i know is that i am going to protect my neice with my all. I have much to learn about her and what gifts she has, and what power she will get in time. I just hope im the right person to help her though it all.

I let out a long breath
" Yes i know, i love you too "

Right then i had forgotten to ask Uncle Blake about the familiar bond. Ill ask him when he gets here.

My throughts were cut short when Mavis cleared his throat.

Mila and i both turned and looked at mavis.

" Scott can i have a word with you out side? "

I looked down at Mila without any words spoken, her eyes still puffy.

" Go ill be fine "

I gave her a kiss on the head then patted it, only to resevie her hands hitting mine away.
I leave with Mavis and head out side, Fran had ordered Gazebos and Mavis's pack were putting it up.

" Scott, i have a gut feeling about something... i feel as if my pack isnt going to be enough i had two of my pack members do a run around the property, and they reckon Thomas is going to need more then a handfull as well, the Back area has a big opening and that alone is going to have to have at least four fighters there. Then you still have the front too, now iv done that run before and it is just as big. So just to be on the safe side six on there, then spread the rest out as planed. "

I could see where he was coming from, i know this whole area but for them to keep there distance from the house so that the witches feel comptable, i still dont feel right about having so many of them around but this safetly thing is what we need, if Lucy is planing something then i want to be perpeared from all angles.

" Do what needs to be done, Your line of duty is on the line, dont gamble her life. Protecting is what was asked of you. "

With one nod he understood.
; Now Mila needs your help with something else, She wants to learn how to mind link, but not a person to person mind link.

" She want to learn how to use the royal mind link? "

" If thats what you wanna call it. "
I frowned, being a wolf has alot of cool perks. But its just like the link i share with Milly.

" Thats what it is... But i have no idea how to do it, but im guessing her other uncle knows how to. "

" Well ring him or link him or what ever so she can learn and speake to him. "

" Okay meet in the kitchen, im just going to up date my guys on what is going on "

And with that we were once again going our seperate ways.
I took a momment to take a deep breath, i was hating the fact that i was going to have to share my neice with another, she will end up calling uncle.
In other words i think im jealous of that factor.

As i headed back into the living room to get Mila my eyes were met with something that made my blood boil, i felt all my power come at once but i dont care.

"Oi"
I had an angery face on and i knew it, before Jayson and Mila could pull away i had pulled him away from my neice and pinned him to the far wall.
With the anger i had within me i could feel myself slowly crushing the kids throat. I knew it wouldnt hurt him and that he will heal.

"Put him down uncle Scott now!!! "

I hurd my neices voice over power my own powers, as if it was a command.
I did as she said, but was still slightly confused as to why her voice had the power to make me stop, im not a wolf so she cant controll me. That made me frustrated, as i knew i had alot of studying to do. Because this is not the first time she had commanded me.

As Mila was checking Jason over i shook my head, i was going to say something but she wasnt finished talking.
She was angery at me, which i didnt like.

; That was totally unnessary, you could of hurt him! "

I look at the boy in the eye, i thought i had worn him,
" I wasnt kidding when i said hands to yourself boy."

" Are you being serious right now uncle Scott "

As Mila's tone got a pitch higher i wasnt going to let her talk me down, i was the adult not her. So i stood my ground and actted as the adult, without yelling i told her what i thought.

" Im dead serious Mila-Lyn you are my neice and it is now my duty to make sure your safe in all ways. And if that means making sure you two dont have massive make out sessions that lead to 'sex' like the one i just walked in on then im going to be watching you two like a hawk."

Mila walked towards me, rolling her eyes.
" Im growing up uncle and there is nothing much you can do about that.... But keeping Jase away from me is just going to make me want to work against you, isn't it better for us to be open about our relationship, instead of hidding it? "

My shoulders droped, she had a good point there. I pulled Mila into a teddy bear hug, im glad she didnt pull away. My neice wasnt a baby any more, but i still felt the need to do what i do.

" I liked it better when when you still wet the bed. "

Mila pushed me away a little, then a closed fist made contact with my arm.

" Thanks for embarrassing me twice in the space of two minutes uncle. "

"Ouch"
I was seriously giving my arm a rub, it was actually sore from her hit.
; You have a good arm... Any way the reason i came to see you before i walked in on something i never want to see again.... is that you said you wanted Thomas and another bunch of his wolfes as a protection barrier? "