Meet me

(Scotts p.o.v)

Looking down at my neice, and pull her to a seat. i wounder if she even know how serious her life is about to change. Im not going to lie to myself or her.
Im angery that my sister had to be mated to a wolf of all supernatural creatures, i dislike them with a passion. They killed nearly all of my family and that is why i am over protective of Mila. But because she is part wolf i cant help but give them a chance at being in her life, they are her family.

I want to meet them but i keep coming back to the point where they are animals beast created by someone called the moongoddess, who ever she is had to have good reason to push two different supernatural creaters together.
And the reasult is sitting infront of me, she's a hybrid half wolf/witch.

I want to meet this Thomas guy, Mila say's that her dead father said she can trust him. A little something inside of me says i can trust him but my guard is up and it would take the death of me to ever bring it back down.

After our chit chat we headed to the kitchen to wait for Mavis. To say my nerves were peeking wouldnt compare to the racing heart ache i am feeling about it all.

I curse my aunt for all of this, i needed to do so much but with little day and light my time is cutting it close. I smiled she always had this thing where she wanted to go out with a bang. Gosh i miss her....

An hour later after Mila had past out after mind linking Thomas he finally had arrived. She was still asleep from what little noise i couldnt hear at all from up stairs, i know i shouldnt of let the boy take her but like she said i cant get inbetween or she will go aganist me.

There was a knock at the door, i quickly walked to the door and opened it.
My face blank and only holding a serious concern look, He looks like my neice....

" Thomas? Please come in. "

I steped to the side to let him in. Followed by another male, i think that must be his beta.
As they both were inside i looked around my property three blacked out Holden's sat at the curb and drive way. I shook my head and turned to the now two wolfs in my home.

================
( Thomas P.O.V )

I held my hand out to who i guess is Mila's uncle,
" Thomas Howick. "

The uncle just rolled his eyes, looked at my hand then to my face,

" Scott "

" Haha Scott no mates"
Is what Shane my beta said though the mindlink, i wanted to laugh. But this wasnt a laughing matter at all.
" I want to laugh. But now is not the time to joke around the family is grieving have some respect. "

" Sorry for your loss, please my pack and myself are at your use. "

Scott frowned, i raised an eye brow. Then nodded his head.

" Follow me. "

I did as i was told, comig from a witch to a an alpha i followed Scott into the living room. The one i had once been in the day i meet Mila.
As we entered Mavis was seated on the couch typing on his phone, his head shot up and bowed to me. I gave him a curt nod back and sat to his left.

" Its good to see your arms are still attached to your body Mavis."

If someone could kill with there eye i would be dead with his eyes staring back at me, i chuckled a little.

The day we had him chained beaten and brusied on the floor infront of my whole family, trying to get information out of him as to where my neice was. It pained me when i thought of my brother leaving every bit of what he had to Mavis, i knew my father wanted to kill him that day but Mavis finally gave in after nearly a week of torture. I gave him credit as to how much he would put his life before Mila's my brother choose a good protecter for her and i was greatful he has kept his word and did that.

" Dont remimd me of it Thomas he choose me for a reason im loyal to the death. "

(Scott)
" Okay enough, dont remimd me of how much i dislike your kind... Your here because of my neice -"

(Thomas)

" Our... "

I watched as Scott was having a battle within him self, a growl came from the door. I looked over to see a german shepperd standing there, it slowly walked towards Scott and sat at his feet. I looked down at it, to me it smelt like dust and Scotts sent mixed.

;What the hell is that? "

I pointed down to it, my senses were telling me that it was what i think it was. They are rare to have in this life time, which i found interesting.

" That is a she and is my familiar her name is Milly, 'our' neice has one too his name is Rusty, they are brother and sister. "

My eye wide, looking at them both and then towards Mavis who had a smirk on his face that i wish to punch off.
" Alpha if she has one this could mean Mila isnt just royalty on her wolf side, she's also one on her mothers side. History be told that only the royals have Familiars past down from either been choosen or give and created by powerful witches."

I looked at Shane and nodded, i dont know anything about Mila or her other family i only know that she was half witch, i didnt know she was a royal baby born to the witches and wolfs.
I knew how familiars worked and what they could do, But seriously my brother sure knew how to pick them.

" I wasnt informed of your family status... "

I frowned, then again it was obvious that Mila's witch side had to be of a high rank for her to be able to have control over both witch and wolf.

" My family status is none of your concern, now back to what your here for.... Mila she a very bright young lady, she has always put others safety before her own this is why i think she needs your help in this all. I was dead against it but Mavis brought it up that the property is to large for his little pack - "

I held up my hand to stop Scott, i turned to Mavis and growld low.

" My brother left over ten thousand wolf's in your care, and by sniffing the air now you have only a little over half a dozen! You have some of the best worrior in - "

" Thomas chill. Mila only wanted a handful of my most trust werthy. And the ones i choose are who Leon would have as well, so shoot me if i did what i was told. And its not like i could bring just anyone she commanded me... "

Now it was my turn to frown.
" She commanded?"
I asked Shane though the link.
" Im just as confused alpha. Her wolf must be dominate within "

" She's to young and un trained in using commands "

" I dont think she even knows she does it. "
Scott chimed in, he looks hard in thought.

; I think she has used it on me as well, which i dont get because im not a wolf. "

" She's there Alpha. It makes sense in a way, Thomas you command your pack... She got her way with what she asked when she wanted our help right? "

I nodded not looking at Shane.
" She's Alpha of this pack."