Confusion

I was feeling confused I didnt want any of this. So I stood and with quick fast speed I was out the front door, I shoulder barged Darcel as I excited the front door. and walked down the few steps from the front porch.

" And they want a bratt like you to become part of the family. . "

I spun around and looked up at Darcel, " I didn't't want to be any way! You all should of just left when I god daym well told you all to. "

With pure anger I raised one hand towards her and she was pinned to the front door with a thud. " You can have my so called family you two faced B***h! I dont want nothing to do with them, I want you all gone before I get back or I will have no choice but to kill everyone of you and have fun doing it. "

I could see the fear in her eyes, the front door opened just as I released Darcel. I walker to my car, I hurd my aunt yell dinner is at 7. I gave I thumbs up and got into my car and drove away, I had no idea of where I was going but I good drive would do me good.

It was nearing 5 in the evening when I arrived outside Jason house. I got out and went to the door, I didn't knock I just let myself in as I always did. Jason came bouncing around the corner from the kitchen with a smile from ear to ear.

"Hay Jase..."

He looked at me side ways, and I did the same back to him. " M'z are you alright? "

I couldn't help a lonely tear fall from one eye, I quickly wiped it away but more fell unwantedly.

Jase pulled me to him and just huged me tightly, I wrapped my arms around him.

He knew what I was, as he caught me using my witch powers so I openly told him everything about who I was. He swore he would never tell anyone about me, I trust him with my life. We have known each other since I was 8 years old he's older then me by 24hours and he never let's me forget it., his nan and my aunt were bestfriends. They had moved back into town when Jasons parents were killed in a car accident. He had no siblings only a cousin who he rearly gets to see.

He walked us over to the couch and sat me down on his lap. I cuddled into him and calmed myself down before I could start talking....

" I meet one of my dads brothers today. "

Jase wasn't human as far as I was awear, but I could be wrong as there is something werid about him some days.

I pulled my head back so I could look at his face, he didn't seem to have any reaction.

" I know.... I went around to your place to see you but your aunt said you went for a drive. Then she told me what happend. Are you okay?

I shugged my shoulders, I dont know why I was crying. I should be happy to know I have a whole other family out there, but im not. I like my life the way it is. Me aunt and my puppy qnd my bestfriend Jason.

" I have a brother..... "

" Yes your aunt told me, how exciting is that!? I wish I had a sibling some times, but I guess your the next best thing kiddo. "

I slid off Jase and layed on the couch and stared at him, he was a handsome young lad.

" Pffft thats a lie.... You want me more then just a sibling Jase"

He gave me a mega watt smile and blushed a little bit. " Well yeah of course I do  but your stubborn ass is being to tight and wont let it happen.... And besides now you have a older brother he might try and kick my ass for wanting his beautiful baby sister! "

I rolled onto my tummy and smiled like an idiot into a cushion. Jason and I both had a thing for each other but he was right I didnt want our friendship to be ruined if we were to ever brake up.