first nights

As soon as I for home I took a long warm shower. The hot water relaxed every muscle in my body. As I was smoothing in the shampoo in my hair the shower certain briefly open. "Harry!" I shreik and try to cover myself. He laughs staring at me. He opens the certians all the way and that's when I see he's naked. My eyes wonder down his body and I could have sworn I was drooling. I've seen him naked many times but each time hits me differently. "Having fun?" He laughs catching me staring at him. He steps in and gets underneath the hot water with me. "You can't just leave Evelyn out there by herself." I say my voice shaky as he steps towards me and places his hands on my hips. "She's sleeping peacefully in her bassinet. A binkie in her mouth." He says and his wet lips meet my wet skin at my neck. "Harry please ... I'm tired..." I soflty say and put my hands against his chest trying to create some distance between us. "I know... So just let me... let me make you feel good." He whispered and bit my shoulder. I sighed and relaxed against him. "Good girl" he says he grabs my hands and wraps them around his neck. "You don't have to do anything...You don't have to move a muscle." He says and lifts me off the floor and turns off the shower and takes me to the bed. He lays me down flat as the sheets soak up my wet body. I just lay there flat not moving a muscle like harry said as he scattered kisses all along my neck and chest. Then he grabbed a towel and he placed it over my body. His hands lowered them selves down to my legs and he began to massage my feet. Minutes went on and he started massaging every nerve on my body. And stealing kisses every once and a while. He was so good at relaxing my muscles. I was on the verge of falling asleep naked in the bed. "Feel better?" He asks I nod and he leaves for a moment and comes back with a giant shirt and helps me put it on. Then he hands me some underwear and I lift my bottom off the bed and slip them on real quick and fall back down on the bed. Harry pulls on his boxers that are skin tight I smile wide at the view in front of me and I scoot up the bed more and grab a pillow hugging it and drifting to a nice good , great sleep.

Harry POV

Taylor's been asleep for about 4 hours. I was alone having some Bonding time work Evie. The nickname I officially gave her. I was laying on the couch just having a conversation with her.

"You look just like your mom." I sigh looking at her. My knees were bent up in front of me with her laying back on them. She was wide awake. She had large eyes. Her eyes were a mixture of blue and green. She made a small noise and continued to look up at the ceiling fan. "You like that?" I asked poking her chin with my index finger. Her eyes went wide for a second and then she kicked her legs. I laughed at her letting each of her small hands hold my index finger while I wiggled them a bit. She opened up her mouth as if to smile. "I love you Evelyn. Maybe even more than mommy which is crazy because I love her so much. I love her more than I've ever loved anyone and you got her beat by a good ten percent." I tell her. "I love everything about your mommy. Her lips , her voice , her eyes , her skin , everything." I sighed. It felt nice saying these things to Evelyn. Even though she didn't understand I just liked telling her what was on my mind. I could be honest with her.

I picked her up resting her head on my shoulder and stood to my feet. I walked over to the kitchen and kind of stared out the backyard. It was peaceful. My life finally felt like it was completed. I had my baby in one arm and my other baby asleep in the bedroom. I for once was the happiest I'd ever been.

***

A/N: See pic?