Chapter 55

Taylor POV

I looked at his lips and leaned in one last time. Kissing his bottom lip softly. When I pulled away I looked at him and he was staring at me. Not an awkward stare but , in loving way.

"Your so cute when you kiss... That probably sounds weird." He chuckles and I laugh with him. No , coming from him its not weird at all. Because I think the exact same of him.

"I want to come in with you." He pleads.

"Yeah I want you to too. But , we're starting over and I don't think that'd be appropriate on a "first date" don't you think?" I asked with a smirk. I unlock my door and slowly open it. Facing him with a smile as I walked in slowly. He reached his hands outs and gripped my waist pulling me back outside.

"One more kiss." He a smiles placing his hands on my neck and tracing his lips over mind soflty. I give in and give him and small kiss. Placing my hands on his chest and pushing him away. Leaving him there with unfinished business.

"Goodnight Harry , See you at work..." I walk into my house and smile one last time at him before shutting the door close.

The house was dark and I tripped over many things before I finally made it to my room and began to undress myself for a shower. Letting the warm water hit my body I stayed there for minutes before finally soaping myself. When I'm done I grab my towel and wrap it around my body then going to my closet. I turn on the light and go through my shirts. When I stumble upon one of Harry's shirts. Its all black and I remember I used to wear to bed all the time because it fits me like a short dress. Without thinking I dropped my towel and lifted the shirt over my head. Then grabbing some underwear and putting those on. I then turn off the light and go to my medicine cabinet grabbing my depression pills I stare at them and then open the bottle dumping the pills down the drain. I didn't need them anymore. Me and Harry are working things out and I must stop with all the weird eating. After that , I turn my side table lamp on and crawl into bed. Bringing my blankets all the way up. I check my phone just in case Harry decided to text or something. When I see I have no messages place my phone back on table and fall into a deep sleep.

***

Double Update today.