Baby lump

"What ya doing?" Harry walks in all playfully and lays down next to me on the bed.

"Well , I have these glasses on for a reason don't I? Oh , and let's not forget the book in my hand." I tease and slightly shake it. He glances at me with a sly smile and drapes his arm over my more profound belly. Its still small with a slight bump right in the middle. Its noticeable if you actually knew I was pregnant. If it was just a normal person looking at me they'd think I was slightly bloated. "Don't be mean." He pouts laying his head on my shoulder. A smile appears on my face as I continue to read the book. Not exactly being able to focus with Harry beathing on me. His hands made they're way inside my shirt and he gently ran his thumb in a circle over my tummy. It was comforting. "I was thinking Tyler for a boy and Hailee for a girl." He suddenly said looking up at me. "Taylor , Tyler , Harry , Hailee. I see what you did there." I giggled " I like it. If that's what you truely want." I placed the book down on the side table keeping my glasses on.

"Well , if its a girl I do like the name Hailee. Tyler is a beautiful name for a boy as well." I complimented him. He sat up a bit more and grabbed my hand. "Or Tristen." He added. They were all great names. I'll let Harry choose the name. I'm not good with naming things. I've always wanted animals and if I ever did decided to get a cat or something I'd most likely name them off my favorite characters in television shows. Because I'm Taylor and that's what I would do. "I like that too , you can pick the name. But I was thinking of Harry. " I say. He gave me a look of confusion. "Harry , as in , let's name our boy after you." I said.

"Really? I honesty hate my name." He says. "I love it. Wait..." I said holding my finger up. "Would it be born to have a British accent like yours? Or would we have to move so the baby can grow to have an accent like yours." I sounded very serious. More serious than I had intended. Harry chuckled. "You want to move so it can have an accent like mine? That's bizzare." He laughs. "I very much like your American one. Which reminds me , we need to start searching for a house. This loft won't work." He says.

"Okay but can we talk about it tomorrow. I'm sleepy." I yawn rolling over to face him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Of course love." He says and removes my glasses. He reaches over me setting them down and then he holds me. Wrapping his legs over mine. There was then silence just the sound of our breathing. I wasnt exactly sleeping yet though. My mind was playing images of its own. Of mine and Harry's future , with not just one baby but , many more. In a house somewhere peacefully. With my name officially Taylor Alison Swift Styles. Beautiful memories of child birth and a wedding.

Then my mind focused on the little one inside of me. A part of me and apart of Harry. I can see him. A boy. With curly hair and green eyes. Puffy lips and deep dimples. A baby that was absolutely perfect. Our baby. That would grow up and I would get to experience everything a mother does. Loving her child , taking care of it. With my husband. Not just any husband but Harry. The most perfect human being. Suddenly I felt a surge of energy and lust just burst through my body. And it was all hitting me and sinking in that I was going to be a mom and a wife. Those two words just enlightened me. Something I've always wanted.

"I'm glad I'm having a baby with you Harry. And that you're going to be my husband..." I mumbled into his chest. He squeezed me tighter into him. "I love you." He says and I found myself crying.

"Love why are you crying?" He pulled me away at arms length. And it took me a while to even form a sentence but I was happy. I was happy crying and then I began to laugh wiping my tears. "What if my belly button pops out and becomes an outy?" I asked giggling while crying. My hormones are crazy right now.

"Are you okay?" He chuckled and pulled me back into an embrace and kissed the top of my head. "Yeah." I sighed and looked up at him. His green eyes piercing mine and it gave me a feeling only he could give me. He ran his thumb gently over my cheek.

"Your eyes are .. so blue right now..." he whispered. "They only ever get this blue when ... We're making love to each other...and right after you wake up in the morning when ever our eyes meet..." Hes informing me with new information I hadn't known about myself. When ever I feel lust my eyes must change. "Cause I love you... you make me happy." I say. His thumb runs down to the bottom of my lip. He traces it softly. He leans down and gives me a small kiss on the lips. But it felt different there was a different kind of passion to it and it made my head faze and my heart race. When he pulled away I wanted more and I slowly pulled him back by the nape of his neck. Gently stroking our lips together. His hands went to my bottom giving it a small squeeze and then his bottom lip was between my teeth. I felt stupid for crying for absolutely no reason. But now I was filled with a new desire and it was for him and I was scared to do much with this desire because of the new growing thing inside me. "I thought you were tired?" He breathlessly says pulling away for a bit. "I still am but I'm also wanting to have sex with you right now." I say and his eyes widen. A grin appears on his face. And he brings his entire body to hover over mine.

A/N: If you see the picture. Its a BIG maybe. Not sure yet if I am going to do that. If you don't see the picture then this authors note is just weird. Lol