Night Changes

"K good night... I'll be in the living room." I let him know , watching as he pulls off his T-shirt. He sits at the side of the bed and stares at me staring at him. Maybe a kiss on the cheek is okay? Its kind of hard to resist him right now. I walk over to him shyly. I place my hands on his shoulders and give him a small light kiss on the cheek. "Night..." I say again letting my hand linger off his bare chest when I walk away. Only to be slammed back into his chest and his lips crashing against mine.his grips my wrists as I try to pry them free and when he let's me I tangle my fingers into his hair as he lifts me up on his lap. Kissing visiously and passionately all at once. I was losing my mind. He lays down until his back is flat on the bed with me still straddling his waist. His hands move to my hair and he pulls his lips away leading to my neck leaving me with my mouth hanging open and my eyes closed. I could easily pull away and stop this whole thing but , I'm uncapable of doing so.

"Ah..." I moan into his ear on accident as he sucks hard on my skin. My hands squeeze into his hair again and he continues his nibbles and biting all along my neck. His kisses lead lower until he's at the middle of my neck between my collar bones. I hum in pleasure after a while of that I force his lips back onto mine. He grabs ahold of my thighs and stands to his feet lifting me with him he turns around and lays me down flat on the bed with our lips never leaving. He pins my hands to the bed with his own and our kissing becomes more heated if that was even possible. There's tongue , Lip biting , Pulling , sucking and everything you can image within a kiss. My legs rub against his repeatedly with everything I was feeling. But , after so long I was starting to get tired as so was he as we started to slow down. We both pull away and stare at each other. His lips were red and swollen and it made him look cute. I ran my thumb over his bottom lip feeling his stare on me.

"That ... Wasn't supposed to happen." I whisper.

"I know... but , I'm glad it did..." he whispered back with a small smile. He removed himself from me and sat down beside me. I sat up and stood to my feet fixing my shirt and shorts. I was still a bit timpsy from that extreme make out session we just had. My thoughts were faded. The one thing I promised I wouldn't let happen yet. Just happened.

"Goodnight." I say and exit out of his room before i went back and kissed him again.

***

Harry POV

As soon as Taylor leaves the room I smile wide and fall back against the bed. She's such a great kisser I missed that so much. I didn't get a good chance to look at her neck but I know I left a few dark marks. I wanted to make sure I did.

After a few hours of trying to go to bed I can't. I keep thinking about her and how she's all alone in my living room probably snuggled into the couch in the dark. I've come up with a plan in my head to go out there and grab a glass of water just to check up on her.

As I walk into the living room all the lights are off except Taylor's phone light. Her face is lit up by the screen as she scans here finger over it.

"You still up?" I ask making her turn her head over to my voice. She points the light towards me.

"Yeah its kind of hard trying to sleep somewhere not known as your own house and not in a bed." She says.

"You dont have to sleep out here. You can come sleep in the bed with me... I can't exactly sleep either." I admit and head to the kitchen turning on the light. I grab a glass of water and by the time I make it back to the couch shes no longer there. I put the glass down and go up to my room hoping she's in there. Turns out she is , Already in the spot she would normally sleep in.

"I'm tired." She giggles. I chuckle and walk over to the bed. Crawling in facing her. She smiles tiredly at me as I watch her yawn. Her hands are tucked beneath her cheek as she slowly closes her eyes.

I love you.

I mouth without her hearing or seeing. I forgot about how much I loved watching her sleep. She's a beautiful peaceful sleeper. I don't want to touch her too much but I was just so used to doing this one thing when we would sleep together that I had to. I pulled one of her legs between mine she didn't mind because she didn't move or anything. But she was still up because her leg relaxed after a few seconds and she let her weight fall. Soon I fell asleep after minutes of watching her.

A/N: Any opinions? Good or bad? You guys don't usually say much about the chapters or how you feel about them.