Did you?

A/N: Didn't have time to go through and Edit this one. Sorry for the grammer mistakes.

"Back from the Gym." Harry called walking through the door. His muscles were firlmy flexed out on his shirtless body. He had some rag tied around his short curls.

"You look ... Good." Is all i managed to say as I laid on the couch with the remote in my hand. He laughed while removing the thing from his head and running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm gonna get in the shower then we will head out to your apartment to grab your stuff." Harry said and walked over to the me giving me a quick Peck. "Are you feeling okay?' He asked worriedly.

"Yeah still not 100% better but its getting there." I warmly smiled at the beautiful guy next to me. I placed my hand on his torso just so I could feel his toned muscles. He watched my hand rub against them. "I like this." I said and slid my fingers down his v-line.

"Its all yours" He smiles and places his hand on mine and brings it to his shoulder. "Your name is written on me as your claim. Its not even mine." He smirks and I let my hand fan over the tattoo of my name on his right shoulder. "Since when did you become so romantic with words?" I banter.

"Since you came back into my life , since I wanted to make you feel special because you are." He smiles.

"You should get into the shower now." I playfully shove at his chest.

"Would you like to keep me company?" He smirked. I playfully slap his arm. "No thank you." I grin and he pouts his way to the bathroom without a word making me laugh.

***

Harry POV

"Taylor!" Alex beamed when she walked into her apartment without a first glance at him. "Stop Alex. Nows not the time" I put my hand out and block him from going any further for right now. I watched as she made her way upstairs.

"Get your hands off of me" He spit shoving my hands as he moved past me swiftly. "Alex!" I yelled at him using all my anger and pulling him. I stared down at him and I could see he was actually scared. I felt a rage began through me something I havent felt in a while. "I said leave her alone." I sternly said and removed my hand from his wrists. "O-okay..." he stuttered and sat down on the sofa. Taylor came back with a small bag.

"Just for a few days..." She said and walked down fully. "Hey? You okay?" Her eyes met mine and I can tell they were dilated. My pulse fuming. "Yeah." I huffed and grabbed her hand as gently as I could and we walked out of the apartment.

***

"You just farted!" I laughed turning my head to Taylor. We we're laying on the couch with her laying between my legs her back against my chest. After that little thing I felt back towards Alex at the apartment I just wanted to make it a relax day to get my mind off of things.

"No!" She protests trying to hide a smile while sucking on a lolly pop.

"Taylor I heard it." I chuckled. "No you didn't. Girls don't fart I don't fart" She rolled her eyes and I was on the edge of pulling that damn sucker out of her mouth. She was so cute with it.  Secknds later I heard the sound again and she laughed in a fit of giggles.

"It wasn't me!" She laughed with her hands up in the air. The fact that she's practically sitting on me and "Farting" and that I don't care really shows how I love her.

"It was you." I Playfully rolled my eyes at her pulling the candy from her mouth and sticking it in mine.

"Babe." she sternly said sticking her hand out to give her back the candy. This time she wasn't playing around. There was complete seriousness.

"It taste yummy... like Blueberries... oh , and I like when you call me babe." I smiled pulling it from my mouth and back into hers.

"Thank you." She said with annoyance in her voice. She's in a very playfully mood right now. I'm not complaining.  I wrapped my arm around her belly opening my legs alittle wider so we could get a little more comforable. She shifted her body a bit. "Don't move." Is all I said.

"I need to get comfortable." She said and moved some more making me flinch. I groaned just a little bit and just sat still until she was done. "What is this I feel like my back is on the remote. " she said and picked herself up reaching for something I jumped when she grabbed me. "Shit" is all I said her eyes went a bit wide as she looked down. "Ah. I am so sorry I didn't mean to -- um -- to grab your...." She panicked then she looked down again. I covered my eyes with my hands embarassed at the fact that all she had to do was sit against me sucking on some damn candy and it made me like this.

I felt her small hands move the the band of my underwear that were peaking from my shorts. I opened my eyes at the curiosity of what she was doing. "Um... what are you doing?" I said furrowing my eye brows and placing my hands on me to cover up.

She opened the top of my waistband with her finger then letting it go as it slapped back to my skin.

"You should fix that." She laughed and walked up to the night stand and grabbed her water. Then coming to sit back down.

"I just have to let it play out. There's not really anything I could do... not in front of you at least." I said and her eyes got wide. She playfully slapped at my chest. I grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap. Instantly kissing her lips. I feel her become weak and her hands grab my cheeks. She took control.

" Not.... helping..." I mumbled between , she shut me up with her mouth.

"You started it...." She argued. She pinched the tips of my hair and rose her body up more. She wasn't sitting on me. Her knees supported her weight on either side of me. I pulled her thighs down so she was sitting but it didn't last long as she rode up again.

"S-stop." She laughed I pulled her back down. "Sit." I demanded and she did.  She pulled away from me a little bit. She just stared at me. Her hands wounded up in my hair. "I want a baby." She whispered. My eyes grew wide and I felt my stomach turn. "Y-You do? R-right now?" My voice shook. Never have I ever thought about having a baby.

"No silly! Not now... I'm just saying... so you know that's what I eventually want... If you don't want one then you do know I'll have to find someone who does." She said. The last words that floated through her mouth she gave me a cocky grin.

"Why bring this up now?" I asked her.

"Because ... I'm 24 and I think I'd like to have one before I'm 29... And my birthday is in like a month... and I'd also like to be married."

Me and Taylor never discused this. A family , Marriage. Nothing. I knew that's what she wanted though. She seems like the wife type. Its just hard when we still don't know what this is.

"What if I didn't want that?..." I asked putting my head down. Since when did making out on the couch lead to these serious questions?

"I'd really hope you would. Having a mini us crawling around with his or hers dimples , Curly hair , Blue eyes.... blonde hair...a baby that would call you daddy , waking up to the sound of little patted feet wobbling on the tile." She smiled to herself so innocently. Having a baby with Taylor would be a dream imagine all the little children we could make and how insanely good looking they'd all be. But I'm not ready for that. Not anytime soon. She still needs to get herself healthy again. Now , a marriage ... that's different.

"I'm not ready for that... I can barley take care of myself let alone you and however babies we produce... what if its 2 or 4 at the same time." I panicked. She laughed bringing her hands on my shoulders.

"There's no set of twins or quadruplets down my family line. Unless for you?" She says and I sighed in releaf.

"I don't think so." I said but that doesnt change my mind just yet. "Forget about it. Its too early..." She said and laid her forehead against my shoulder playing with the hem of my shirt.