Work Time

Taylor POV

Its been 4 days since I've last heard from Harry. Not a single call. I've been driving around with this damn car that makes me think of him nearly everyday. I haven't tried calling because if he wasn't calling me then there was no use to it.

"Taylor!" Alex jumps up interrupting me figuring out what image goes where for the next issue.

"Damn Alex! I'm trying to think here!" I groan pushing my shit to the side.

"Is it that kind of month? You should really warn a guy." He smirks and flops down onto my bed. I roll my eyes at him and cross my arms.

"What did you need?" I push.

"I met this guy and he's only just came out of the closet and I want to invite him for dinner." Alex yelps.

"Okay greaaat." I emphasize the word great to show him that I don't care.  He rolls his eyes at me "Please Taylor I want you to meet him! He just moved here and is starting over on his life. His parents disowned him since his announcement." He gives me his puppy eyes and I sigh.

"Fine when is this dinner?" I asked.

"2 days from now." He says and I nod my head and head to my closet.

"Where are you going?" He asks while I began to change my clothes.

"Gonna go for a walk to ... read or something.... I'll be back need to clear my head." I throw on my Yellow coat and red beanie. I stuff a book in my bag and throw it around my shoulders finding my boots and slipping them on. (Taylor's out fit is in the pic above.)

"Well don't you look cute." He says and I smirk at him walking out the door.

"Later!" I wave and then I'm out an about walking around New York in this perfect cool weather.

I sit at a bench and take out my phone my heart jumping when I see a text from Harry.

From Harry 1:56PM : Hey sorry for the disconnection. Busy with work. I was getting hungry and was wondering if you'd like to grab lunch? Maybeee?

I smile at the thought and I'm quick to reply.

To Harry 2:09PM: I'd loveeee too. I'm near a book store a few blocks from my apartment you can't miss it on your way here . See you then?

I press send and I open up my book that I have no interest in reading anymore I haven't seen Harry in days and I'm glad he hasn't forgotten about me. My thoughts are shifted when my phone vibrates.

From Harry 2:13PM: Great see you in ten... missed you?....

I tilt my head in confusion at the question mark but reply back just the same.

To Harry 2:14PM: I missed you too? Xo huuurrry.

From Harry 2:14PM: I know you missed me;) I'll undress you later...

I giggle to myself and I can already see the giant smirk on his face just staring at the phone waiting for me to reply.

To Harry 2:15PM: You shouldn't be texting and driving Mr. styles shame on you.;)

I pressed send and stared at my phone a few minute passed before it buzzed again and I rushed to grab it.

From Harry 2:18PM: Get your cute ass in the car.

I read and pick up my head to see Harry in his car waiting for me with a smile. I put my book in my bag and rush to his car.

"Well don't you look absolutely cute" He smiles once I get in.

"Shut up." I say and press my lips to his in an instant. I missed him so much I had no control. I pulled away slowly with a smile then sitting back in my seat.

"I needed that." He says and I giggle.

"Finally you came. I felt like I was texting you for hours." I tease. He rolled his eyes playfully and slowly drove away.

"So how's work?" I asked biting into my salad. I decided to go with salad today because I don't want him to think all I eat is junk food when he takes me out.  I'm glad I'm eating again though.

"Tough. Very stressful. Can I asked why you ordered a salad when you weigh like 30 pounds?" He wondered leaning over the table a bit.

"Because its healthier." I say taking another bite from it.

"Its not like you need the veggies I swear I'm going to surprise you one day with loads of cake and candy and shove them all down your mouth." He teased.

"Why do you want me fat? I don't understand."

"Not fat just healthy. And I wouldn't mind even if you did have a few extra pounds the more of you the better." He says and I blush. That was nice of him.

"I wish I could say the same but I'm really loving your light toned six pack." He gives me a weird look and I can't help but smile back at him. But honestly I wouldn't care , he could grow a beer belly and I'd still call him sexy. Knowing him he'd probably still be sexy he can legit pull off anything.

A\N: You guys can see the pics I post right?