Tug A War

I run after her before she can leave.

"Get your fine ass back over here!" I grab her by her hand and pull her to me. "Your not leaving... Not again." I whisper to her. I give her a small kiss on her cheek and she sighs with a nod.

"You look beautiful...Absolutely gorgeous..." I see her cheeks turn a light shade of pink and I smile at her. Damn she drives me insane but , I'm absolutely fascinated by her as well.

"I planned a nice dinner for us... I had everything set up. What I didn't plan was me getting jealous as hell when you kissed Alex. I didn't plan on me getting fucked up in the head when you planned a sex night with Nick." I tell her and she looks up at shaking her head no.

"I did not plan a sex night with Nick. He wanted to come and say sorry face to face. And I kiss Alex because he's Gay." She says and I feel completely stupid that I over reacted.

"What? Ugh!" I groan hiding my face with my hands and backing away from her. Pacing the floor slowly.

"I'm such a fucking idiot!"

She giggles and I turn to look at her.

"You think this is funny?" I ask pointing at my face.

"No I think that - That right there is hot." She says pointing to my face. "On the other hand I think the whole fit your giving is hilarious." She smiles. I smile at her and engulf her into my arms rocking her back and fourth a bit. And she laughs.

"My skirt Harry!" She yells trying to pull it down. "I'll rip it off later." I smirk and pull it down for her.

"I swear you haven't changed." She laughs and turns around placing her hand on my neck. I place my hand on to hers and slide it down to my chest then intertwined out fingers together. Pulling her back inside. I like that we can both be fighting one minute then with one click we act as if it never happened.

"Stop buying me things!" She yells as I hand her the gift. We're in front of her apartment and I really don't want her to leave. Dinner went a lot better than I thought. I had fun. Even though we had that argument.

"Just open it." I push. I watch her open it and I'm getting a bit nervous watching her.

"What's this?" She asks pulling out a key.

"I may have bought you a car..." I say and her eyes go wide. "You what?! Harry stop spending money on me." She smacks my arm.

"I wanted to get you one. You need one." I say and rub the part of my arm that she slapped. She sighed running her fingers through her hair. She stares at me and then back to the key. I give her a pout hoping she'd accept it.

"Fine...Thank you baby." She says and Leans over to kiss my cheek. I stare at her as she pulls away.

"I -I mean Harry. T-Thank you Harry." She corrects herself. She fumbles with her words and I find it adorable. I like when she said Baby. It made it seem like we were the same as we once were.

"Your such a dork." I chuckle.

"It slipped." She flushes. She hides her flushed face with her box.

"Make it slip more often." I say and move the box from her hands.

"So where's the car?" She changes the subject.

"My house. For someone who sure didn't want it you look very excited." I tease.

"Its a car of course I'm excited." She smiles. I could kiss her plumped red lips right now. I so badly want to.

"Okay well , You can come home with me tonight to see it or you can wait until another day. Who knows how long that'll be." I tease. I just want her to come home with me. I want to get good sleep and with her in bed with me I know I will.

"I see what your doing." She points her finger and twirls it around my face. I snap at it as if to bite it but she flinches it away.

"Your smart." I laugh.

"Fine. Take me to your home Harry." She sits back and waits.

"Seriously?" I question.

"If you don't go now I'll change my mind." She smirks. I know she won't but I turn on the car and drive away quickly. Before you could change if she actually were to.

A\N: you guys were in a frenzy on the last chapter lol.