Bonding

Hmm.... Nor sure if I like these heels with this dress. I keep staring at them and thinking.

"Alex! Do these look okay?" I ask once he's in here.

A\N: I will be updating I Wish You Would soon.

"Wow you look hot!" He smiles and comes over to scan me. He motions his fingers for me to turn around and I do. "What about the shoes?" I ask pointing to them. He looks at them in deep thought. (Picture of what she and Harry are wearing are above)

"They look perfect!" He claps his hands and I sigh in relief.

"Okay he'll be here in 10 minutes." I panic and look in the mirror again.

"Or not." Alex says and the door bell rings. I fix my hair and rush down the stairs with Alex by my side.

"Ready?" He asked looking at me as I opened the door. He looked so handsome.

"You look extremely handsome." I smile looking at him.

"Thanks...." Is all he says. I give a small smile and turn to Alex. Rolling my eyes once I face Alex.

"Okay I'll be back later. Don't wait up." I say and give him a small peck on the lips.

"Have fun Baby girl." He smiles and I head out with Harry not looking at him.

"Your a little too friendly with your friend." He says walking down the steps.

"Mmhm." I mumble. I hold the railing and walk down as he waits for me at the bottom. I almost trip and he slightly jumps over to help me. I shoo his hand away.

"I got it." I sternly say.

"What? What's the matter? You want to know what never mind." He says and walks to the car and slams the door. I take my time to bug him. I take so long that he starts to honk for me.

I get in and slam the door myself and then out all my focus to my phone. Randomly going and looking at old pictures. After 10 minutes of silence and going through my phone. I get a phone call from Nick.

"Hello?" I ask nervously.

"Hey Taylor. Its Nick. I just wanted to apologize for what happened the other week. I'm sorry if I hurt you about you know... The thing." He says and I slightly turn my eyes to look at Harry. He's studying the road but I know he's listening.

"Its fine Nick Next time I can keep my mouth shut." I slightly giggle.

"I'd like there to be a next time." I can hear hope in his voice. Thats not what I meant. I didn't mean that I will sleep with him again.

"Yeah I mean its only sex right?" I laugh and Harry turns his head to me then looks away. I can see his hands gripping the steering wheel from the corner of my eye. His knuckles turning white.

"Okay great.... I'll see you then..." I say and hang up the phone staying quiet. "Glad you have fuckimg sex buddy." Harry spits and we pull up to a restaurant.

"What's this? You said we where going to a business party." I say slightly annoyed.

"I lied." He says with the biggest attitude and gets off the car slamming his door shut once again.

"What do you mean you lied!" I yell following him.

"I wanted to take you out to dinner. I just didn't want to tell you. The essence of surprise. Surprise!" He shouts throwing his hands in the air. He wanted to take me too dinner? Yet yesterday he got pissed off at me for nothing. Then he doesn't even compliment me when he arrived. He was being rude the entire time. But yet he wanted to take me out to dinner? Yeah right.

"Bullshit." I hiss.

"I'll be inside." He walks away but slightly turns back around. "Oh and you look Fucking hot but I was waiting to say it at the table. Fucked that up too." His tone is filled with anger and he continues to walk away.

Harry POV.

The waiter leads me to the table I had set of for me and Taylor. A gift waiting for her on the table and some flowers. I shove the damn gift in my pocket and burn out the candle that i had picked out.

A man comes out and pours me a glass of wine. She gets me so mad. First she kisses Alex in front of me and then makes a Sex night plan with a guy named Nick. Like what the Fuck is that about? I shug the glass of wine and I see her walk in.

"I'm leaving. Don't worry about the ride got a taxi." She says and then walks away. I stand to my feet pushing the chair to the floor and running my hands in my hair in a messy frustrated way. Fuck! Why do I have to ruin shit!