Chapter 60

Taylor POV

"Fun night last night with the boss?" Karlie winked at me. I shook my head not being able to cover up my red marks all over the front of my neck.

"Or are those bruses?" She laughs. I shake my head with a small smile and go sit at my desk ... or Harry's desk.

"So um , What do you need exactly?" I asked her digging through my purse for some chapstick. "Not sure. Your Boy--- I mean boss said to meet him in here." She says. I wonder what he wants.

"Um okay." I say. The door flys open just as I'm applying my ChapStick and in comes Harry. "Okay Karlie so I have an office set up for you." He beams and hands her a key. She smiles wide with excitement. "Cool. Thank you." She smiles taking it from his hand. He smiles back with his hand on his hips and looks over at me. I wasn't there with him when he woke up. I woke up early and got a taxi home so I could get ready for work. I wanted to avoid the awkwardness in the morning. So right now is the first I'm seeing him since last night.

"Will you excuse me for a moment?" He tells her and walks over to me while Karlie sits back on the sofa.

"Where were you this mornin" he said just loud enough for me and him to hear. "I left because I needed a shower." I say. "Thank you. For last night. I slept better than I had in a Long time." He smiled and ran his thumb over my cheek to move a strand of hair.

"Good I'm glad I could help."

"Maybe tonight too?" He asked with a smile showing his dimples. "Maybe." I cheeckly said and leaned forward to kiss him but pulled back shyly when I remembered Karlie was still in the room watching. "I can leave?" She said pointing to the door. I look down at the floor rocking back on my heels a bit. "Maybe for a breif moment?" He spoke and I looked up him a bit surprised. Really? Did he actually just say that.

"Take all the time you need." She smirked and walked out of the room. Shutting the door. I bit my bottom lip and smiled up at him. He motioned his index finger to his lips signaling for me not to make a sound as Karlie was most likely listening. He grabbed my face with his hands and gently kissed me. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"That's all for now." He whispered pressing his forehead against mine. I nodded and placed my finger tips on his chin. Giving him another kiss. I wanted more. I wanted so much more. All my guards that I had held up are now breakingdown because I can't hold back with him. 

"I'm going to go show her the office. I'll be back" he said and pinched my sides making me laugh.

"Okay. I'll wait here until your done." I tell him. He nods , kisses my cheek and then exits the room.

***

Harry POV

The time it took to show Karlie her office all she did was ask about me and Taylor. Can I just add that she talks ... ALOT. She's a sweet girl honestly but , she doesn't exactly have an off button.

"Thank you so much this is perfect."

I'm glad she likes the office I tried my best to get a good one for her. Since she'll be doing most of the effects abf cleaning of photographs.

" My pleasure , make yourself at home and if you need absolutely anything don't be afraid to stop by the office." I smile giving her a hand shake. She seems satisfied. "Great!" She applauded.

* * *

" Love." I speak slowly wrapping my arms around Taylor's waist from behind. Slowly walking her forward until she's pressed against the wall.

"Yes?" She says her voice hitching in her throat. I take her hand and spin her around keeping her flat against the wall.

"Ready?" I asked and she nods I keep my face near hers. Her chest rises fast and her breathing picks up. Am I turning her on? And I haven't even done anything. She moves her legs and squeezes them together. I look down at her. Then back up to her eyes level. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine." She says.  I bring my hands to her legs and open them. She sqirms a bit but then calms down. "Are you sure?" I chuckle. She shakes her head. "No." She speaks. I have a pretty good idea of what's happening but I want her to say it.

"Tell me." I say. She shakes her head and squeezes her legs again. "Tell me." I press she shakes her head again and this time I grab her picking her up and slamming her on top of my desk. She makes a soft  squeal.

"You want me?" I seductivly ask her. She takes ahold of my waist with her legs wrapping them around me and pulling me closer to her. She takes her hands and grabs my neck and then kisses my jawline. Her hands trail down to the collar of my shirt and she pulls my shirt open. Her eyes scanning me. Her hands run down my abs for a moment and then she hops off the desk and takes my hand.

"Yes." She says and when we reach the door she presses her back to it grabbing my shirt and re bottoning them up for me. "Not here." She said peaks. And my heart starts racing with excitement.

A/N: 20 comments = New Updates