Morning touches & Childish Play

I woke up slightly from the sun peeking through the blinds and curtains. I moved a little bit then looked down to see Harry's arms gripping me from behind. We were spooning and I felt a sting run through my stomach. I slept so good the best I have slept in what feels like forever. His index and thumb finger were slightly pinching and holding onto the shirt I was wearing. I felt his head next to my ear and I smiled. His legs dangled around mine and I could stay like this all day everyday. I decided I'd just chill in this position for a little while longer. Enjoy his warmth being radiated off his body and onto mine. Moments later I felt his hand move to my waist feeling his finger tips onto the little bit of bare skin there from the shirt rising up. Then they moved down again and rested on my thighs. He pulled my shirt down more and then rested them back around my waist. He just can't keep his hands still can he? I almost giggle at my own thoughts but stop it so I don't wake him fully up.

He then began to move around a bit and I knew he was fully up. He kicked his legs around mine and then he kept re positioning his head making mine move and that's when I had enough.

"Are you done? Or do you need some ADHD medicine because you can't seem to stay still." I say and he stops and I turn my body to face him and he's smiling wide. Showing his deep dimples and sleepy face.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked and I snorted then covered my mouth with my hands smiling.

"What kind of question is that? That's the first thing you have to say when we wake up for the first time together in years?" I laughed.

"Also your voice sounds incredibly sexy and deep right now. I love it." I laughed again and he chuckled.

"I just don't think I've ever asked you." He says. I don't think he has either but why now?

"Well , that's odd and its purple. What's yours?" I giggled.

"Green. But I might change it to blue because the color of your eyes right now are amazing." He smiled looking at me while we laid face to face next to each other.

"My turn." I say and he nods.

"What's your favorite snack?" I asked him.

"Bananas." He smiles.

"Harry I don't think I've ever seen you eat a banana." I laughed.

"I do all the time. I feel like a monkey." He chuckles. I like this side of Harry. He's being childish and playful. But with his voice deep and sounding like a man it throws you off a bit.

"Your so cute." I coo and put my hand on his neck.

"You know what I'd really like right now though..." He whispers as if its some world wide top secret.

"Hmm?" I asked and he leaned into my ear.

"Some scones." He whispers and then he licks my earlobe and I flinch and cover my ear with a laugh.

"That sounds so good!" I shriek. He chuckles and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Want to come to the Cosmopolitan building with me today? I need to give everyone their pay checks." He says and yawns.

"Sure. As long as I get mine first." I poke his shoulder playfully.

"Yes I'll give you yours first." He whined.

"Thank you for coming back..." I tell him.

"I would have came back at some point you invaded my mind." He smiles and I smile back him. I look at his lips then back to his eyes asking for permission to kiss him this time. He nods but doesn't come foward he wants me to lean in. I place my hand on his cheek and crash my lips to his gently letting it linger away slowly. He comes back for more and brings me to sit on top of him leaning down my hair falls forward covering his face. My lips keeping moving with his as I grab my hair and pull it to the side to only have it fall again. Straddling him I pull away and tilt his head to the side as I gradually began kissing his neck. His hands hold my hips and I'm loving this so much I have control over him and it feels great.

"Shiiiit." He hisses when I bite his skin under his earlobe. I then trail to his sharp jawline. He squeezes my bottom and I flinch making him laugh.

"Your loss." I smirk and get off of him. His eyes then shoot up and he stops laughing.

"Damn!" He groans and this time I laugh.

A\N: Haylor feels!

5 comments = New Updates.