Morning After

Harry POV

I wake up and notice Taylor is soundly sleeping. I get out of bed and put on some fresh boxers going into the kitchen and  grabbing a water from the fridge. I sigh as I lean back on the couch. Downing my whole bottle of water in seconds. I look down at my chest and see scratches on my hips. The thoughts of last night come flooding back and I smile.

"Your up early." I hear Taylor say. I turn around and she's where my shirt that was on the floor in the bedroom.

"Thanks for the 6 bruises on my neck." She laughs and sits down beside me she grabs my hand and places it on her lap.

"Your welcome." I leaned down and kiss her. "I  say we get out of here and go grab some breakfast." She says and I quickly jolt to my feet. "Yes! Ma'am!" I grab her hand and I run with her upstairs to go get dressed.

***

"we shouldn't be doing this out in public...." She says in a whisper her lips brushing mine. Yeah maybe we shouldn't be making out sitting on the hood of my car outside a parking lot waiting for our movie to start but I don't care.

"I don't give a fuck. Let them watch I'm sure it looks sexy anyways." She gives out a giggle as I hold her close to me. She opens her legs a bit so I could stand between them. Taylor wraps her arms around my waist and hugs me. I love when she hugs like that. Her head on my chest.

***

Taylor POV

So far the movie was great. Harry wasn't paying any attention to it. He was either playing with my hands or kissing my neck. I wasn't complaining though.

He put his hand on my thigh and moved it up until his fingers were brushing my crotch.

"Harry... no." I whispered.

"I want you right now." He whispers back and I shoo his hand away. Shifting in the seat.

"Your going to have to wait. I really want to finish this movie."

He frowns and stares at the screen. Crossing his arms over his chest. I stifle a low laugh and continue watching.