::She knows something..::

::A/N ii gott something to ask yall at the end of this chapter so if uu usually skip my author's notes.. Loll at least check this one out for me? :) ::

_____________________________________________________ 

::Monday::

::Lunchtime::

::Ellanae’s P.O.V::

“Okay, I have something to say now,” I said as the laughter died down from the last joke Ray said.

“And that is?” Ray asked.

“My cousin’s down here.”

“Danielle?” Shanelle asked.

I nodded and her face lit up, so did Ray’s.

“Damn, That girl is so—“

“So what?” Shantalle asked looking at him.

“She’s fine, but she ain't got nothing on youuuuuu baby.”

“Nice save Raquan,” Deja chuckled.

“She came down for graduation.”

“Well I’m sure if she’s related to Ellanae she’s cool.”

“You guys haven’t met Dani.” Shanelle chuckled, “She’s twice as wild as Ellanae, but she is mad cool to hang out with, and she tells us all these things about Trinidad and well, she’s saying it in her accent so it makes it even cooler, I just love hearing her talk, and I love her style, and her clothes, oh my God her clothes.”

Craig chuckled.

“So, Craig, Shantalle, Chres, Deja and Jacob still have to meet her.”

“I wanna meet her!” Deja said as her eyes twinkled, “If her sense of style is as good as everyone's going on about we are most definitely going to be friends.”

“You’ll meet her at grad.”

“That’s so far away,” Everyone groaned.

“It’s in like less than two weeks!”

“Yeah Yeah,” Deja said.

“Hey guys.”

We all looked up to see Latimore and we made some space for him.

“Where’s Jasmine?”

“She went home sick,” He said taking up a handful of fries and eating them, “She hasn’t been on top of the word lately and she’s skipping a lot of school.”

“Well at least she made all the grades to graduate,” I said, “I hope she’ll make it to graduation alright.”

“You know I really don’t see the point for us to come to school, all we’re doing in the classes we do have is preparation for what’s to come in college, and then rehearsal for the ceremony.”

My stomach fell at the mention of college.

Jacob turned and looked at me and I gave him a fake smile.

“Ella are you done with you speech?”

Shit!

“No, Shit, I forgot!” I sighed as I placed my head in the palms of my hands, “My mind’s been all over the place.”

“You want any help?” Ray asked.

“No it’s okay, I’ve dreamt about me writing the speech and saying it, but thanks,” I smiled kissing him on his cheek.