::Dun Dun Duuuuuuun::

::Christmas Day::

:Ellanae's P.O.V::

“Get yuh ass up!”

I was about to cuss out whoever it was but when I saw it was Danielle, a smile spread across my face and she bent down and hugged me.

 “Merry Christmas Gyul.” She smiled rocking me.

“Oh my gosh. I didn’t even know you were coming!”

“Surprise.” She smiled.

‘Aaron here too?”

On cue, he walked inside and waved at me and I signalled him over for a hug.

“Look how big you’ve gotten.”

“Why is it, everytime someone who hasn’t seen me for a while sees me, says that same damn line.”

“Sorry.” Aaron chuckled throwing his hands up.

“Help me up.” I said throwing my hands out.

They helped me up and I stretched my back.

“How yuh holding up? Passing yuh due date and everything?”

“On edge, but I’m hanging in there, note to self, Don’t get pregnant till you pass 23.”

“Steups.” She said sucking her teeth, “Aunty Natalie downstairs with breakfast, she said I should personally wake you up and I did so find yuh ass downstairs.”

“Merry Christmas too you too.”

Danielle smiled and her and Aaron made their way out the room and I stretched my back out some more.

I was about to walk out the room when something caught my eye and I turned to face something shining on my drawer.

As I waddled over to it, I realised it was a box.

I picked it up and read the label.

“To Ellanae – From Santa.”

Santa?

I opened the box and there was my first gift this Christmas.

A pair of emerald earrings, as well as a bracelet.

Who is this from?

As I removed the bracelet, a note fell out.

Luckily, it fell on the chair and not the floor, so I didn’t have to bend down too low.

‘You’ve been a nice girl this year, as well as naughty, I’ve been watching you, but here’s a little gift to match those Emerald eyes of yours - <3’

I smiled and put the bracelet on, saving the earrings for dinner with Jacob’s family later.

Huffing and puffing, I made my way down the stairs, only to be hit with the smell of food halfway down.

If it’s one thing I love about Christmas.

It’s the food.

Especially my mom’s.

As I finally made it to the bottom of the stairs, I waddled towards the kitchen to see my mom busy at work preparing whatever it was she was cooking.

You never know with my mother sometimes.

“You’re awake!” She smiled walking over to me and kissing me on my forehead. “Merry Christmas sweetheart.”

 “Merry Christmas mummy, Whatcha making?”