::None of that stuff is ever going to happen, Is it?::

::Chres’ P.O.V::

“I’m going after Jacob.” I stated.

“That’s not such a bad idea,” Shanelle agreed, “You and Craig should go. Out of all of us y’all two have been friends with him for the longest so it’s best Jacob has someone close to him to keep his mental state of mind calm.”

“You know, You’d make a great mom.” Craig smiled.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

“Thank you,” She smiled, “But for now, two people being pregnant is more than enough. Chres you and Craig go now. The rest of us will stay here just to keep a better eye on Ellanae.”

“Okay.”

“My car or yours?”

“Let’s just go in mine.” I said.

Craig and I made our way out the house and into my car and I drove it out the driveway and down the street.

“Where do you think he’d go?”

“Home most likely. Carrie would be there wouldn’t she?”

“Yup.” I said turning down the street making my way to Jacob’s house.

When the car pulled up in front his house, the place seemed closed up, but there was Jacob’s car parked right outside the gate with all the windows up.

“Look, there he is.”

I parked the car right behind him and Craig and I got out, making our way towards the car.

Craig opened the door and a giant cloud of smoke left the car.

“What the fuck?”

I swatted my hands across the air trying to clear the smoke. That’s when Jacob became more visible.

He was lying down in the back seat with his eyes closed.

His body looked completely lifeless and there were tear stains on his face.

“Is he dead?” Craig asked.

“No son,” I said as I continued clearing the smoke away, “He’s trying to either get high, or kill himself since all the windows are up.”

“Let’s get him out.”

It took us a while, but we did eventually get Jacob out the car.

That’s when he began making strange groaning sounds.

I opened Jacob’s eye to see it was red, means he’s been crying for a while now.

“We need to carry him inside.”

“I’m gonna drive the car in the driveway and roll the windows down so the smoke would come out.”

“Okay.”

Craig put Jacob to lean on my car as I drove the car into his driveway and rolled the windows down, then made my way back over to Craig and threw Jacob’s arms over our shoulders and made our way to the front door.

I was about to knock when Carrie opened the door for us.

“Come in, come in.”

She opened the door wider and we dragged Jacob inside.

“Carry him upstairs in his room and put him to lie down flat on his back boys, I’ll be up in a minute.”

“Okay,” Craig and I said in unison.