::Everyone knows now::

::Ellanae’s P.O.V::

“I’m sorry, You wanna repeat that?” Ray asked scratching his head.

“She’s pregnant.” Jacob replied.

“Jacob’s the dad?” Shantalle asked.

“No shit!” Deja barked.

“Woah Ellanae.”

“What the fuck you doing sticking your dick in my sister son?” Ray asked walking up to Jacob.

“Um.. To begin with, She’s my girlfriend.”

“Don’t get smart with me Perez.”

“How the fuck am I getting smart cause I answered your question?”

“He’s right though Ray.”

“Shut up Craig.”

“I had a feeling something was wrong, you were acting weird since we hung out at my uncle’s pizza place last time but I didn’t think it was something big like pregnancy.”

“Welpp, it is,” I said.

“My italian meatball’s got a meatball in the oven!”

“Chres I am not Snooki.”

“Shh, Italian meatball, you have a meatball cooking.” He said walking up to me rubbing my stomach.

 Everyone chuckled,

Well expect Ray and Shanelle..

Shanelle hasn’t spoken.

This is like a repeat of last time.

“Shanelle?” I asked playing with my fingers.

She looked up at me,

With a smile on her face..

“I KNEW IT!” She smiled hugging me,

Excuse me?

Back that shit the fuck up. 

Is she...

Happy?

“I knew it! I knew you were pregnant but I didn’t want to say anything cause I thought you might have blown up at me or something so I was waiting for you to say it.”

“How did you know?” Everyone asked in unison.

“I don’t know,” She chuckled, “It’s just that when I’m around people who are pregnant, I sneeze every now and then.”

“So you’re allergic to pregnant people?” I asked as my smile dropped.

“No, It’s just like a sign. When my aunt was pregnant with my cousin, I used to sneeze around her a lot till she passed 5 months and was more visible, same thing with two of my older cousins, so now whenever someone in my family thinks they’re pregnant, they come by me to test it out.”

“So you’re basically the free pregnancy test?” Craig chuckled.

“Well when you put it that way it sounds like I have a problem,” She huffed crossing her arms.

“I’m not putting it any kind of way, It means you’d know when you’re pregnant.”

“My mom said she doesn’t think it would work when I’m pregnant, but who knows.”