:: ... Freaks::

• Dedicated to All my amazing Fans Once again, love you guys! <3

::Jacob’s P.O.V::

I looked over at Ellanae who’s face was completely pale. 

“Simmons,” She began as she placed Xavier in Aunty Natalie’s arms, “As in..”

“Daniel Simmons, the man who attempted to murder you.”

Within a matter of seconds Ellanae was passed out on the floor.

I bent down and picked her up bridal style, carrying her over into the living room while Aunty Natalie let the officers in.

Shanelle went to the kitchen to get Ellanae some water, and the police officers followed us into the living room.

“How did this happen?” I asked as I began to fan Ellanae with a magazine that was on the table.

“He had acomplises.”

“We saw that part on the news, but I mean how. Isn’t the jail at maximum security. And for someone with the charges he received, shouldn’t he have been in solitary confinement or something?! How the hell do you loose a convict with attempted murder charges!”

“Ma’am please, calm down.” The officer said looking at Aunty Natalie.

“My daughter’s life is in danger, her baby’s father’s life is in danger. Her baby A.K.A my grandson, is in danger!”

Shanelle walked back inside and handed me the glass of water and a rag, and I dipped my fingers in it and splashed some on Ellanae’s face.

“We are aware, which is why we’re going to have an officer on patrol right outside the house until we catch Mr. Simmons.”

“And what if you don’t catch him.”

“We will, we’re the best in the country.”

“The best in the country yet you lost him in the first place.”

The officers sighed and looked at each other.

“Exactly.” She said as she switched Xavier to her other side.

Ellanae slowly began regaining consciousness.

“You okay?” I asked as I dipped the rag in the water and placed it on her forehead.

She blinked her eyes a couple times and tried to sit up but I stopped her and made her lie down again.

“We’re doing the best we can.”

“Mhmm. Thank you officers.”

“We wouldn’t advise any of you go somewhere without one of the officers.”

“Great.” I groaned, “What a birthday surprise Daniel’s left us.”

Ellanae sighed and I looked at her, but she looked away.

“An officer will be here in less than an hour.”

“Thanks.” We all said.

The officers left the house and we sat in the room in silence.

Ellanae’s sniffles broke the silence.

“How the hell did they loose him?” She sobbed as she threw her head back.

I rubbed her back as she continued to cry.

“I’m sorry honey.”

“It’s not your fault.”

Aunty Natalie walked over to Ellanae and placed Xavier in her hands and I watched Ellanae as she bounced him up and down on her lap, cracking a slight smile.