::Different opinions || Someone's Jealous::

::Daniel’s P.O.V::

Haven’t heard from me in a while haven’t you?

Well, I’ve just been left here to rot in this cell.

I don’t even know how long it is till I get out since I was charged for more than one thing.

Rape, Drug and gun possession.

If they think I’m staying in here for all these years, they have another thing coming.

I’m Daniel Simmons bitch.

“You talking to yourself again?”

I looked up at my cellmate ‘Grease’ as they call him and slit my eyes.

“No.”

“My nigga, yo mouth moving and shit ain’t coming out it. You talking to yourself, again.”

“Man shut up.”

“What was that?” He asked sitting up on his bed.

“Simmons, you got a visitor.”

“Thank God.” I whispered.

“Yeah, I’ll deal with you when you get back.” Grease smiled before winking at me.

Two officers walked into my cell and handcuffed me before leading me down the barely illuminated hallway.

We made our way into the bright white room with orange tables and there were about 3 other people conversing with their visitors.

“Sit down.” Officer Bailey said pointing at a chair.

“It’s nice to see you too this afternoon officer Bailey.” I smiled winking at her.

She chuckled before gripping onto my hair, which I haven’t been able to cut, and pulled my head back.

“You listen to me Simmons, You seem to have forgotten I can make your life in here a living hell. And neither of us going anywhere for a looonggg time, So I’d suggest you cut the flirty pretty boy attitude. It ain’t cute. You continue and I swear on my great grandmother’s grave I’ll have you leaving here permanently scarred that you’ll never want to talk to another female again, Far less talk to another human. I have ways of torturing people, making them feel pain, regret.. Hurt. You continue. I make myself clear?”

“Yes ma’am.” I whispered.

“What was that?” she asked pulling my head back more.

“Yes ma’am!”

“Good.” She smiled letting go of my hair.

The two guards behind me began chuckling and I threw them a cold stare.

“What you looking at?” Officer Bailey snapped.

“Nothing.” I said turning my head back to the front.

The guards continued chuckling.

I just wanted to pick them up and bash their heads together.

“And stop talking to yourself boy.” She said watching my funny.

“I thought he cut that out.”

I looked up to see two finally familiar faces.

“You look like shit man. When was the last time you shaved?” They asked as they sat down.

“Oh, lemme think, When the fuck do you think I last shaved? Huh?”

“Calm down.” The first one said throwing their hands up.