::Cookies for Santa::

::Can y'all believe MB going to Jamaica, & Not Trinidad :'( . Hurts so much mann.::

::P.S -  Imagine book coming soon :: 

_____________________________________________________________________

::Ellanae’s P.O.V::

::A couple days later::

“Ellanae!”

“Don’t rush me mother fucker I can walk only so fast, almost 9 months pregnant remember?”

Jacob walked up the stairs where I was and helped me down.

When we were at the bottom of the stairs, I gave him a cold stare and he kissed me on the cheek.

“Do we HAVE to go visit your family today? Why not on Christmas day?”

“Cause my aunt and cousin wanna meet you, and my cousin thinks you’re so pretty and doesn’t think someone as pretty as you would go for a guy like me.”

“Aww! I wanna meet this girl.”

“Well, we gotta leave first.”

“But what if they don’t like me? I’m sure there might be one family member who thinks I’m a hoe. I’m a teenager and pregnant.”

“Did you not here me say my cousin is dying to meet you?”

“Jacob I still feel uncomfortable.”

“Ellanae, this is my mom’s family, they’re gonna be just as supportive as she is, trust me, you’ll love them.”

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yay,” He smiled, kissing my cheek.

“Mummy we’re leaving!”

My mom walked out of the kitchen, and handed me a basket with cupcakes in it.

“Send these for Theresa.”

“I’ll take it,” Jacob said as he took the basket out her hand.

“Have fun.”

“Mhmm.”

Jacob took my hand and led me outside where his car was and opened the door for me so I could get in.

He got in afterwards and started the car before leaving the driveway and making his way down the road.

We arrived a while later and he got out the car and opened the door for me, helping me out the car, then he took the basket of cupcakes out and we walked up to the front door.

“Ring the bell.”

I pressed the bell and in a matter of seconds Carrie opened the door.

“Ellanae!” She smiled and engulfed me in a hug.

“Carrie!” I smiled.

“I haven’t seen you for about a month and look how big you’ve got.”

“I’m due soon.”

“And you’re walking around so much?”

“Doctor said it’s good.”

“I guess, Come on in.”

“Thought y’all was gonna have a whole girl on girl talk right by the doorway.”

Carrie pushed Jacob’s head and pulled me inside.

“Is that Ellanae?”

“It is.”