::Almost Time::

::Graduation Day::

“Ellanae!”

I wrapped the towel around my body before I hopped out the shower to see Danielle standing before me in a blue robe.

“Child it’s 10 minutes to three, we need to be out here by 3:10 for the latest ! You there taking a shower for must be an hour now, go get ready!”

“Thanks Danielle,” I chuckled.

She smiled at me before walking out my room.

I walked into my closet and pulled out my short white dress Danielle brought down for me from Trinidad.

It was light and bouncy.

I love it.

“DANIELLE!” I shouted.

“What happen?” She asked running into my room.

“My hair, wanna finish straightening it?”

She started last night and only got half my hair done.

“I’ll see how fast I can try and finish, let me just put my dress on. You put on your make up by the time.”

“Okay.” I smiled.

She ran back out the room and I opened my drawer full of make-up.

Another gift from Danielle, She bought me this box which I thought was a paint set, ended up being make-up.

It’s coming in handy now anyway.

I applied some bronze eye shadow, then added a dark brown eye liner then put some mascara on my eyelashes.

I was about to add blush when Danielle walked back into the room.

I took in her outfit.

Danielle had on a pair of black suede heels with a tight fitted peach coloured dress, with the back cut showing off some skin.

The dress definitely hugged her figure, and she had her long brown hair curled and to the side.

“Yuh looking real saucy!” I smiled.

“Aye! Yuh remember something,” She chuckled, “And yes, I know.”

She gave me a little pose before walking over to my desk and plugging the flat iron in the outlet to the side.

“It’s a good thing I start your hair last night yes.”

“I know.”

I was afraid it was going to take forever to straighten the other side of my head, when it actually took Danielle less than 10 minutes to do it.

“Look at my hair!” I smiled.

“Like it get longer.”

“I haven’t cut it since I was five.”

“Check ting.”

I smiled and ran my hands though my hair.

“Yuh have the dress I bring down for you?”

“Mhmm.”

“Go put it on!”

“Okay, Okay.”

I walked into the closet and took my dress out before walking into the bathroom to try it on.

Thank God I’m not pregnant pregnant cause then the dress might not have fit !

It did take a little squeezing into yeah, but after sucking in what I could, I finally got the dress to zip up.

“Ella yuh getting the dress up or muh future neice/nephew giving yuh trouble?”