::Merry Christmas Baby::

~~A/N How many times I gotta tell yall, she not having no twins -.- ~~ 

::Ellanae’s P.O.V::

“What?” My mom asked.

“Her water broke!” Aunty Theresa cheered.

“Theresa!” Carrie shouted.

“What?”

“Her water broke!”

“Oh shit.”

Aunty Theresa’s face fell and her and my mom went into full mommy/doctor mode.

“You guys, I’m fine.” I smiled.

“3-2-1.” Carrie counted down.

That’s when the first contraction hit me.

“Aw Shit!”

“Yup, there’s the first contraction.”

“Oh my God!” I cried gripping onto my stomach.

“Breathe Ellanae.”

“What happen to Ella?”

“She’s gonna have the baby Noah.” Bella squealed.

Carrie disappeared and returned with a fully packed bag.

“Is that bag for me?”

“I knew the baby was coming today.”

“How—“

“Jacob, It’s Carrie.” I breathed out, “Don’t ask.”

“That a girl.” Carrie smiled patting my back. “Now, Ellanae, throw one hand over Jacob and your other over me, Theresa take Ellanae’s bag, Natalie, Start the car.”

“Yes ma’am.” They all went.

“Good luck sweetheart!” Jacob’s aunt called out.

I waved before Carrie and Jacob lead me to the car while Aunty Theresa trailed behind and my mom sped to the car.

They helped me outside and into the car.

Aunty Theresa got up in front with my mom while Jacob got in, helped Carrie help me in, and then Carrie got in before closing the door.

“You have the bag Theresa?”

“Mhmm.”

“Ellanae honey, It’s gonna be alright,” My mom smiled looking back as she backed out the driveway. 

“ARGH.” I screamed clutching my stomach.

“Take my hand.” Jacob said holding it out.

I gripped onto his hand and squeezed it harder as I felt another contraction coming along.

“Ellanae,, following my breathing patterns.” Carrie said breathing quickly.

I copied what she was doing, then gripped onto Jacob’s hand again as another contraction came along.

“I’d say her contractions are 4-5 minutes apart.” Carrie said taking a tissue out and wiping the sweat from my forehead.

“What?” I asked.

“Ah Ah Ah. Breathing.”

I went back to breathing quickly.

“This is so exciting.” Aunty Theresa squealed.